Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by T-T

1. Game News BioWare Are Not EA's Bitch

:retarded: Fuck yeah! Art(TM) is so cool and new shit. I love it how mainstream developers sliding down the slope of mediocrity eagerly refer to their increasingly banal creations as art. BiowE'Arte proudly presents: Mass Art 2(TM) Dragon Art 2(TM) Art of The Old Republic...
  2. cRPG quotes

Kreia was possibly one of the most (if not -the most-) interesting force sensitive in the whole universe of SW games, movies, books, and other shit. I love KOTOR 2, despite the bugs, and the game's unfinished state. The atmospheric combination of music, good dialogues, interesting characters...
  3. I'm Looking Forward to Skyrim

I don't care about spears, but will it have mudcrabs? ...filthy creatures.
  4. Game News Elder Scrolls V - IGN Rewind Theater

Why are comments disabled? Such a wonderful retard fest of mindless fanboy flames it would be. :x
  5. Game News Elder Scrolls V - IGN Rewind Theater

It's funny they discuss every second of the dragon battle in the trailer, how the dragon's body and head reacts to every single blow "properly", and so on. Its obviously scripted to look perfect for the trailer, 5$ says that when Skyrim hits the shelves they'll be in for a clunky surprise.
  6. Will you play DA2?

Yeah, I'll play it. Not sure about spending my money on it though. It's funny, the fact that it's receiving non-perfect scores from mainstream "game journalists" actually gives me some stupid hope. Same thing with the characters being hailed as "less interesting" than those in DA1.
  7. Game News Dragon Age II Shorter And More Cinematic

I'm sure Merrill will be a -very tight- experience. :smug:
  8. Game News Dragon Age II Shorter And More Cinematic

Hey, the available options on the dialogue wheel are awesome from what I've seen in the demo! :smug: A-wesome hero character. (" Thank you for the help.") A-musing, witty, and/or shitty about everything rogue. ("I want to be a dragon.") A-rrogant/dark hero. ("We didn't need your help!")...
  9. Game News Dragon Age II Gamestar Review Tidbits

But I'm a special mutated hybrid potato. They exported me to the US at a young age, where I underwent thorough brainwashing in public schools for 5 years. They made me learn engilsh, eat at McDonalds, memorize the Pledge of Allegiance, be all that I can be. I also sang the anthem at school...
  10. Game News Dragon Age II Gamestar Review Tidbits

It costs 60$ in the States, and from what I can tell around 30 British Pounds? Us Polish turds can get it for the equivalent of 45$, which is a more or less commonish price for "Awesome AAA" titles round these parts. In any case, yeah, you're right.
  11. Game News Dragon Age II Gamestar Review Tidbits

But it's 15 hours of Awesome! :thumbsup:
  12. Game News Dragon Age II Gamestar Review Tidbits

Welp, if the plot and writing is better than the utter shit in F3 or the godforsaken gothic rape that is Arcania, I can play it. I the worst case, I'll just never look at a Bio game again. If it's going to be as shitty as some people suspect, I wonder if it'll flop commercially. Probably not...
  13. Game News Dragon Age II Gamestar Review Tidbits

I'll probably end up buying DA2 to find out what they've done with the "wonderful new plot structure, spanning years of time" in practice. But the demo left me very weary. Could it be that Bioware has reached Bethesda F3 retardation levels? Oh well... Guess that leaves me with only Risen 2...
  14. Game News Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Footage

The trailer lost me the moment I saw that retarded dragon shout, or whatever the hell that was supposed to be. I really enjoy "word of power" motifs in games and literature, or themes of reality weaved from some divine transcendent language. But taking something that has so much potential for...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom