Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by t

1. t

Unhealthy interest in sales figures

Vault Dweller please remember of us unhealthy stalkers here when summing up first quarters of Colony Ships' EA.
  2. t

Colony Ship Early Access Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Bought on steam and gog. Probably won't play until the release, I haven't been playing any cRPGs or games at all recently, only HOMM3.
  3. t

Almost a third of a million copies in total. You've come a long way.
  4. t

Przypomniałem sobie o the new world i trochę poczytałem co się dzieje. Kto wie, może nawet...

Przypomniałem sobie o the new world i trochę poczytałem co się dzieje. Kto wie, może nawet włączę jakąś grę w tym roku...
  5. t

Vault Dweller how's 2020 treating you?
  6. t

Grimoire Thread

Waaaaaaaaaa....?
  7. t

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

Yeah, the world in DoS is a total comic book fantasy with no real insight or thought. Good dungeon crawler though.
  8. t

Torment Beamdog's Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition

[Intelligence] Goral fighting the good fight with his voice
  9. t

Dev Log #53: Expedition Gameplay Video

Styg release around Christmas not impossible?
  10. t

The Sales of Incline.

Especially if you're one guy from Serbia. Too bad Styg is employing other people now.
  11. t

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

I wanna expansion, but it's probably not coming out this year :(
  12. t

At least the average price of DR didn't drop lately. Anyway, numbers look good, both games should sell a bunch over the next three years, and then TNW comes out.
  13. t

Age of Decadence Reviews

AoD does look worse than BG1. So what?
  14. t

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Thread

From 0 to 50% discount in 4 months. This game flopped so horribly.
  15. t

The Mage's Tale - inXile VR game set in the Bard's Tale universe

So this thing apparently happened https://twitter.com/Inxile_Ent/status/877210364173275137 Can someone tell me again, how can they justify working on some other projects for other developers while using up money and people needed to complete their overdue KS projects?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom