Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Tacgnol's Recent Activity

1. Tacgnol rated Lady Error's post it is a mystery in the thread Game News Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Episode 2: Lifepaths and Weapons.

So how is this FPS an RPG?

Aug 12, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  2. Tacgnol brofisted JarlFrank's post in the thread Decent games you gave up on due to particular aspect..

I can tell you exactly why Deus Ex is great. It has a good story with some twists and turns that predicted quite accurately how...

Aug 12, 2020 at 5:00 PM
  3. Tacgnol replied to the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - now in ALPHA.

Wrath is pretty much the definitive munchkin and combat adventure path, so I doubt combatfags will have much to bitch about.

Aug 12, 2020 at 1:46 PM
  4. Tacgnol rated Roguey's post Agree in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - now in ALPHA.

It's an adaptation of a module, they can't nor should take too many liberties with the setting or theme.

Aug 12, 2020 at 1:44 PM
  5. Tacgnol brofisted JarlFrank's post in the thread Decent games you gave up on due to particular aspect..

I call Deus Ex great because it is genuinely great. It would be just as great if only 5 people knew about it, but the truth is that...

Aug 12, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  6. Tacgnol rated George Duroy's post retadred in the thread Decent games you gave up on due to particular aspect..

Yet,you can't even explain why it's so great, in my eyes you are as illuminated as an adept of a sect. And it's actually true, Deus ex...

Aug 12, 2020 at 1:17 PM
  7. Tacgnol brofisted Wesp5's post in the thread The Maddest Modder of All Time?.

Yeah, Troika must have intended that Bloodlines was released unfinished and buggy. Or maybe not, as Tim Cain wrote this...

Aug 11, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  8. Tacgnol rated Wesp5's post Salute in the thread The Maddest Modder of All Time?.

Actually I hope it finally is :)! At least 10.7 looks as stable and complete as I can possible make it and the details we were fixing...

Aug 11, 2020 at 9:12 AM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.