Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Tacgnol's Recent Activity

1. Tacgnol rated Kem0sabe's post Agree in the thread Community RPG Codex GOTY 2019: Results & Cool Graphs.

Greedfall is shit.

Jan 21, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  2. Tacgnol replied to the thread KickStarter I'm going to leave RPGcodex.

OK, Zoomer.

Jan 21, 2020 at 1:49 PM
  3. Tacgnol replied to the thread Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!.

First playthrough was on standard, I then switched to hardcore for later runs. US/EU RE2 PS1 had two difficulties: easy (which started...

Jan 20, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  4. Tacgnol rated J_C's post Agree in the thread Resident Evil 2 Remake.

The great thing about this remake IMO is that it doesn't invalidates RE2, like RE1 remake did with RE1 original. RE2 original remains a...

Jan 20, 2020 at 5:09 PM
  5. Tacgnol replied to the thread Resident Evil 3 Remake - Nemesis has a nose now!!!.

Yeah, I think some people forget how easy RE2 original was. The game threw ammo and recovery items at you. People complained back then...

Jan 20, 2020 at 11:19 AM
  6. Tacgnol brofisted Cleveland Mark Blakemore's post in the thread Interview Robert Kurvitz talks about writing Disco Elysium on GameSpot Audio Logs.

I felt that after ten years of hearing that the indies would provide an alternative to the mass market pap, this is an example of a game...

Jan 18, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  7. Tacgnol replied to the thread Game News Battle Brothers - Blazing Deserts DLC Announced.

For a split second I thought the thread title said Blazing Desserts. This makes much more sense than the cooking related expansion I...

Jan 17, 2020 at 11:05 PM
  8. Tacgnol rated Zboj Lamignat's post Funny in the thread The Deadfire thread suffers an undead pirate's curse.

Obsidian threads are closely (((moderated))) for best possible user experience.

Jan 17, 2020 at 10:04 PM
  9. Tacgnol rated Smejki's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator.

All this is Dan's initiative afaik Maybe some other designers gave him some tips here or there. also [IMG]

Jan 17, 2020 at 4:50 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)