Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Taliensin

1. Taliensin

Which genres do you want to make a comeback?

Jane's advanced tactical fighter comes to mind
  2. Taliensin

Which genres do you want to make a comeback?

proper flight simulators with actual campaigns
  3. Taliensin

Introducing Titan Outpost

looks very interesting,how far into development are you?
  4. Taliensin

Grand Theft Arcana

B, the old coot is nuts (even if he is correct as i suspect he is,being paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you ect ect) B A B
  5. Taliensin

In Progress Let's Play Kerbal Space Program with Real Sol

Damocle's sword aint got nuffins on tyrone,much bump.
  6. Taliensin

Grand Theft Arcana

we could have glade's merry men operate in other baronies while moving the loot through our channels and going with hello friend's plan perhaps? And when she starts getting too big for our arrangement well, its fortunate that the heroic baron and concerned locals wiped out the bandits plaguing...
  7. Taliensin

you know,i think you can win the game by placing one of those in geosynchronous orbit over bernie sander's house
  8. Taliensin

What game are you wasting time on?

Decided to finally play the dead space (the cucking of isaak or jumpscares:the cuckening, still undecided) series,well no1 was one of the most infuriating console ports i've ever had the misfortune of playing, in 2 now and its definitely better though i still don't know why they bothered putting...
  9. Taliensin

Grand Theft Arcana

While E would be good if we were established i don't think it would work now,everyone and their grandmother would move in on our business.So A, its our strength and we should use it.
  10. Taliensin

Grand Theft Arcana

this looks amazing,hope you don't mind new peasants joining in the fun. So D, woud vote for A but whoever set this up could very well have made sure the windows are unbreakable
  11. Taliensin

i hope this is the first module of the WEWUZ space station
  12. Taliensin

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

all those triggered potatobox owners omg, bad codex,BAD
  13. Taliensin

New 4X game Polaris Sector released....

if only, HoI3 is STILL unplayable for example. And they have this amazing idea that having every new dlc destroy mod compatibility will make people buy the "have a dog,seduce your son's wife,grow turnips" patch for 19.99 instead of buying the full game on sale if at all.
  14. Taliensin

New 4X game Polaris Sector released....

we can always hope for a distant worlds II (or that pararadox will stop charging for patches allowing people to buy stellaris without feeling dirty afterwards for encouraging them)
  15. Taliensin

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

well to be fair the biggest problems with gameplay were the lack of fights and more potted plants for your settlements both of which are addressed on this huge (~55mb) expansion so stop being so entitled and enjoy the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom