Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TedNugent

1. TedNugent

The PS5 and Xbox 2 thread - it's happening

Yeah, one of the high points of PS3 was free dedicated servers. Warhawk was actually a super fun game, especially for split screen online gaming. One of the last few. 24 player dedicated servers on console at the time definitely made me lol at Xbox Live. But then they shut down the servers...
  2. TedNugent

Kind of hilarious in the context of their original XBox Live promotional material :lol: Can't wait to see what Windows looks like in 5 years. Anyone ever tried installing Windows 10 or 11 lately? It's quite a hassle, constantly badgering you to sign into various accounts and sign up for...
  3. TedNugent

What happened to "mature" art direction? Everything is Overwatch now

Nah Cannibalize Consumes a nearby corpse to heal 16 hit points per second. It takes 20 seconds to fully consume a corpse.
  4. TedNugent

Here's a living gem for you: @madeofmeats 1 year ago (edited) I know it doesn’t mean much to cishet people, but as a pan person, it means a lot having little moments where characters will casually mention their same sex...
  5. TedNugent

Trailer looked cool, but this looks like something out of any other AAA studios game....same color palette, same enemies...making there is a reason they are wearing masks and a hood other than to look like generic NPCs and restrict their vision and breathing: Other enemies are emaciated...
  6. TedNugent

Well, https://www.polygon.com/24108700/phil-spencer-interview-2024-xbox-exclusives-layoffs Maybe that's not such a great thing This comment though: ActiBlizz is their third-most lucrative product behind Server and Office, lol. By the way, interesting, I think, how Windows box product used...
  7. TedNugent

Critically, is Gamepass actually making money for Microsoft? Is it making any money for publishers and developers? Did they really? Christ, that's depressing. I'll admit, I was kind of jaded by the retrospective hatred of D3 and the consistently shrinking subscription numbers of WoW retail and...
  8. TedNugent

Oh, yeah, I love this kind of shit. Reminds me vaguely of De Goya but much more technically competent. Great stuff.
  9. TedNugent

Decline On why boss combat is shit (and why your favorite Soulslike sucks).

lol In all serious though, these games were filthy Honestly, what I think is actually bad about Dark Souls is the fact that it is based around dive rolls, meaning there is little nuance, and mostly about timing. I'm not sure if they have invincibility frames, but that is definitely a...
  10. TedNugent

I find this to be a bit flat, uninteresting and reductionist for my taste to be completely honest.... It's kind of surprising actually that Ilya Repin was painting in the late 19th century.
  11. TedNugent

What game is this? Second look, lion head pauldron annoys me but other than that it nearly does it for me. You know, despite how inexplicably visually annoying this image is, the horse is actually rendered realistically, and I appreciate the fact that he is holding the reins and the handle...
  12. TedNugent

I don't understand why anyone would try to buy Bungie anyway. They haven't really done anything since Halo, which they were making for a decade. Destiny is....really, really lame. The fact that Sony gutted their own first party development studios is even weirder, since they're the only thing...
  13. TedNugent

The Denuvo DRM Thread

Denuvo is the worst thing to happen literally ever It forces me to avoid shitty games How dare you Denuvo
  14. TedNugent

:lol: How many of you are on Windows 10 right now, and are you ready for loss of security patches next year?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom