Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by tet666

1. tet666

Incline The Lord of the Rings Online - Corsairs of Umbar expansion out now

Grabbed the free stuff but yeah i think i'm not going to touch this again until they at least overhaul the UI (they mentioned this a while back from what i remember) it's extremely low res and tiny and if i try to scale it up it becomes a blurry mess and the map is almost useless. I think i had...
  2. tet666

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

Doesn't look like it since we heard several reports there was a dispute between Sega and Johnny's about this if it was already in the contract this wouldn't be the case: "Those on the side of the game developer and those on the side of Johnny’s are said to have been unable to reach an agreement...
  3. tet666

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

Well replacing Takuya Kimura with someone else is the only real solution here considering how absolutely fucking insane his management/talent agency Johnny’s is. Absolutely no one should work with them and Sega should have known better, their insanity didn't start yesterday after all it was...
  4. tet666

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

60 fps + LOD mods now with 2K shadows: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495758692495523854/909503255959207946/SMTV_2k_Shadow_Collection.zip credit goes to sandvich from the yuzu discord
  5. tet666

There is a 60 fps mod now so maybe try that, it can also improve the LOD optionally (but it's a bit costly) https://www.mediafire.com/file/l9dacvd5cyzhm5v/SMTV_Graphics_Mods.zip/file
  6. tet666

EU version with all DLC is out, didn't see NA DLC anywhere so far luckily i waited with my playtrough for the DLC so i just switched to the EU version.
  7. tet666

Yes performance is a bit better in Yuzu especially in vulkan but you have to deal with some graphical issues and crashes. Since some people here use Ryujinx to emulate the game some small tips to run the game better: Use custom scaling for example i can't reach locked 60 fps at 2x but i can at...
  8. tet666

Yeah maybe give yuzu a try with vulkan at 1x might be playable.
  9. tet666

It looks pretty much like ryujinx here is a screen from my switch looks a bit darker because it's captured:
  10. tet666

Probably at or after release but Ryujinx devs are already putting out fixes for the game it's pretty much flawless now, shader stuttering is a bit annoying but apart from that it's the better emu to use for this game atm.
  11. tet666

Btw playing the game in ryujinx is the only way to get correct graphics atm, gustave's room is a good way to illustrate this: Yuzu vulkan with broken shaders: Yuzu opengl (glasm) textures are not loading correctly: ryujinx opengl everything looks as it should: Edit: Upscaling is...
  12. tet666

Btw all cutscenes seem to be prerendered movies in 30 fps, i was confused at first why the game didn't look any better at 3x resolution because of that.
  13. tet666

I'm 3 hours in yuzu so far no issues as far as i can see apart from the bug with the name at the beginning so i made a save in ryujinx. I get about 80 fps at 1x (Fps can be unlocked with Ctrl+U) and half of that at 2x so i just use AMD FSR at 1x and FXAA from the options and lock the fps to 60...
  14. tet666

Emulation central - recommendations in 1st post

Yeah save states just don't work very well for more modern console emulators (ps3 and up). Put simply, a save state is a dump of all the RAM and what's used at the moment you create the save state (correct me on that one). Old hardware like the Snes used something like 128Kb of RAM, which is...
  15. tet666

Emulation central - recommendations in 1st post

Fixes for the intro video not showing picture are now live on both ryujinx and yuzu it was the only issue with this game as far as i know so the game is flawless in both emulators at release. Yuzu doesn't have upscaling yet so i recommend using ryujinx since the game is quite blurry at native...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom