Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Teut Busnet

1. Teut Busnet

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

If you have all DLC, you can try this one (my favourite): GmkiwXblgw I like it because all three of the southern city states have a harbour and you have a nice (almost) circle of towns in the north, all belonging to the same house. Not the most profitable wares to trade, but quite a bit of...
  2. Teut Busnet

Vapourware Sui Generis + Exanima Early Access

Would it be heretical to ask for some kind of character sheet with equipment slots? I find it often confusing what armor allows undergarments, what is already complete, what armor pieces cover which body parts, etc. I spent my grinded arena coins on stuff I can't really use mutiple times already.
  3. Teut Busnet

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

You don't think 'Mankind Divided' was already there? The racism / apartheid analogy made zero sense and still was shoved in the players face front and center. 'A few years ago, augmented people all over the world went postal from one second to the next, attacked and killed strangers, friends...
  4. Teut Busnet

Incline MENACE - sci-fi turn-based tactical RPG from Battle Brothers devs

I'm missing the character a bit the Bros had in BB. They were instantly recognisable and you would cheer them on or fear for their life in critical situations. Well, we haven't seen actual gameplay, the fighters can probably be identified better than in the trailer. I still think we might lose...
  5. Teut Busnet

Incline Hollow Knight

Same. For me, it was a bit too... twitchy(?) and I never could find a good distance for my attacks, the range of the nail felt too short. Most likely a skill issue on my part, but I just couldn't get into it. A shame, because the world was really interesting and atmospheric. I did have fun...
  6. Teut Busnet

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Just found it strange because tbt is a rather niche genre, the game was already six years old and it doesn't seem to be the type of game that streamer usually plays. The overlap of fans of tbt(BB) / that streamer seemed very small. I follow SplatterCat - and Nookrium - too to get info on (new)...
  7. Teut Busnet

It's probably a 'thank you' for the thousands of sales he must have brought in with his 'let's play'. I still find it hard to imagine that people not interested enough in tbt to know about BB just buy a game because of a streamer they like, but apparently that was the case.
  8. Teut Busnet

You already have an AP boost perk - kind of: The Polearm weapon spec. That does open new ways to play, like stepping one hex forwards to an enemy two hexes away, attacking and stepping back again so a two-handed weapon user can't hit you. (And yes, one of the Gladiators gets +1 AP for a kill.)...
  9. Teut Busnet

A perk that gives your Bro an extra AP (or two) could create an interesting choice.
  10. Teut Busnet

From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread

At least swinging your weapon felt faster and - dare I say - more realistic when I replayed it a couple months ago. A bit more chaotic but better, more enjoyable than in other souls games I played. (Haven't tried Bloodborne or Sekiro.)
  11. Teut Busnet

Blood Bowl 3

Ah, another genius move by GW to ensure quality videogames using their IPs. I did indeed not know that. I do think it's insane, though. The state of BB 3 probably gives GW enough reason to sue again, so we'll and up with 6-7 more Cyanide Blood Bowl games!
  12. Teut Busnet

Blood Bowl 3

Their Cycling Manager is indeed unique and interesting. With a bit of polish and development it would be great. But of course, for over a decade now, they release yearly sequels and the only thing that changes is the date. They're probably the worst dev around.
  13. Teut Busnet

Without having played the origin - I don't see why not. You don't need to take an ambition for any crises to start or participate in. You likely won't be able to take the 'Win this holy war for faction x' ambition and benefit from it, but you can still take contracts from houses or city...
  14. Teut Busnet

KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

I suspect this is happening to disguise how little progress is actually made. Juggling around some numbers is not getting in the way of finishing the talent trees or whatever. When the guy who programmed MWO for piranha games left, they had trouble changing/adding anything to the game. I heard...
  15. Teut Busnet

When you start a 'new' playthrough? How experienced are you? Surviving 1 crisis is seen as 'an end' by the game itself, surviving all 4 means you've seen most scenarios BB offers. I consider a 'playthrough' complete once I beat all 'legendary' locations (that include a fight): Ice Cave (Mad...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom