Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by The Exar

1. The Exar

I am really, really enjoying Two Worlds 2

Two Worlds 1 was really enjoyable as well. It lacked so much but in the end it was more than the sum of its parts. I already have my copy of TW2 but sadly can't find enough time to play it...
  2. The Exar

Baldur's Gate is boring

Though BG1 was a good game for its time, BG2 is the game that will make the Top 10 Classic Games for years to come.
  3. The Exar

Diablo III will have LOD's "wagnerian" music

:decline: Blizzard are becoming so mainstream it's just unbearable. Instead of looking for inspiration in Diablo 1, where every piece of sound and music perfectly fitted the demonic atmosphere of the game, now they are developing a rainbow, kid-friendly arcade hack and slash. One of my...
  4. The Exar

TOEE - possible to change the music?

It sounds very romantic to me. Not creepy at all! :) But it is why this soundtrack is great - because it can be interpreted in different ways. Music is essential to the whole gameplay experience.
  5. The Exar

Looking for any kind of decent FPS for PC.

Painkiller is a great shooter. If you want something deeper, you should try Half Life 1, Stalker.
  6. The Exar

Game News You can't have too much Diablo

I've played The Hell mod and it is fantastic. Here are some of the features: -severely increased difficulty; -a lot of new monsters in every area of the game; -improved AI; -a lot of new items; -balanced character progression - you should be doing your best to pass some areas...
  7. The Exar

Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 Act 1

Well said! Diablo 1 will always have a special place in my gaming heart. A truly memorable game with unmatched atmosphere.
  8. The Exar

What party size do you prefer ?

Five. Four is simply not enough. But BG2 was excellent with six.
  9. The Exar

Value of visuals

The Book of Unwritten Tales already has a fan-made English patch released. I haven't tested it yet, but: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O7072KUD
  10. The Exar

Mod News This is Like That Thing Team Gizka was Talking About

The Codex is as retarded as ever.
  11. The Exar

Is BioWare this inbred and retarded?

The models are very good, the trailer - intriguing at least. I've seen far worse.
  12. The Exar

SW:TOR = WoW Killer, now confirmed

The original poster is an angry and disturbed man.
  13. The Exar

Looking for a game with Diablo 1-like atmosphere

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll consider them and report back when I've made some progress. :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom