Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wall's Recent Activity

1. The Wall brofisted AlexMordor's post in the thread Naudrion: Fall of the Empire - open world action-RPG by some Russian guy.

I work intensively on story quests and place items and chests in the location. The game will encourage you to explore the world, I have...

Aug 9, 2020 at 6:51 PM
  2. The Wall brofisted The Brazilian Slaughter's post in the thread Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III - coming September 1st.

As we know, having a big chin makes you more chad. As we know, gigachads are possible, but I have yet to see a terachad. The existance...

Aug 9, 2020 at 5:23 PM
  3. The Wall rated Delterius's post Yes in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - now in ALPHA.

Time management is cool af.

Aug 9, 2020 at 3:35 PM
  4. The Wall replied to the thread Fanstratics: A HoMM 3 Spiritual Successor.

Won't Pathfinder: Wrath of Righteous be THE HoMM successor considering it's being made by HoMM V Designer and it will feature army...

Aug 9, 2020 at 3:33 PM
  5. The Wall rated JarlFrank's post :M in the thread Fanstratics: A HoMM 3 Spiritual Successor.

I didn't expect a game with this title to have the original HoMM3 designer at its helm. I expected it to be some kind of fan project....

Aug 9, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  6. The Wall rated Great Deceiver's post Balanced in the thread Fanstratics: A HoMM 3 Spiritual Successor.

I wish these guys nothing but success, but they've certainly chosen a very stupid name.

Aug 9, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  7. The Wall rated ropulos's post it is a mystery in the thread Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread.

[IMG]

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:32 AM
  8. The Wall rated rusty_shackleford's post Agree in the thread Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread.

took me like 5 seconds to find his website https://www.integrativeimmuneoncology.com/ He has published case reports and articles btw...

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  9. The Wall rated flyingjohn's post Informative in the thread Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread.

[MEDIA] Cancer tips: -Take multiple doctor opinions -Chemo is questionable at best -The secret to dodging cancer is getting sick and a...

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:23 AM
  10. The Wall rated ERYFKRAD's post incline in the thread Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread.

Dude is playing AoD too.

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:18 AM
  11. The Wall rated flyingjohn's post Friendly in the thread Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread.

[MEDIA] [IMG]

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:17 AM
  12. The Wall rated sser's post Informative in the thread The Maddest Modder of All Time?.

[MEDIA] Not crazy at all, it seems. Myself, one of the first 'writing roles' I ever had for a game was way back in like 2004 for an...

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  13. The Wall rated Lawntoilet's post Yes in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - now in ALPHA.

I think that a kind of system with "degrees of success/degrees of failure" is ideal, which sounds like what you are talking about. I...

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:02 AM
  14. The Wall rated Lawntoilet's post Despair in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - now in ALPHA.

There's no reference to "get," it's a self-explanatory quote attributed to its author. [spoiler]

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  15. The Wall brofisted Lawntoilet's post in the thread Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Owlcat's next Pathfinder RPG - now in ALPHA.

Finally got back to playing the Alpha today. I am sure that the Lost Chapel library is meant to be a place you can return to later in...

Aug 9, 2020 at 11:00 AM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.