Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TheBurpingGirl

1. Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

No, Co8 4.0.0 is a very different temple.dll. I have checked it. It's exactly the 3.0.4 version. You can use VBinDiff to check differences in files by drag&drop them over the VBinDiff.exe. https://www.cjmweb.net/vbindiff/ Where can I find the git repository?
  2. Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

GOG's temple.dll is exactly the same as from the 3.0.4 modpack! In other words GOG version is just based on official PATCH 2 plus moebius' temple.dll (incl. sub files) from here...
  3. Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

Hi, I'm back now. I stopped working on the Co8 german translation. It's too much work! So now I decided to play only with the GOG version (which has temple.dll from Co8 v3.0.4) and then only Temple+. Is this configuration compatible? Or is Temple+ only compatible for PATCH 2 version or PATCH 2 +...
  4. Do you prefer kingmaker or DOS2?

Disco Elysium
  5. Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

Hmm, I want to make a german translation now of Co8 Standard & Temple+. Does the 1.0.76 update contain any changes to the language files? Then I have to wait when you release it.
  6. Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

Hey, when is the new update coming? Can you please make the 8 party members feature as an option in the Temple+ configuration? I like to play the game as it was designed for. I know that I must not need to add all 8 characters, but I don't even want to have 8 slots in the character creation...
  7. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Obsidian should make Baldur's Gate 3 instead of Larian. I doubt that Larian is able to make a dark game without humor and bonbon graphics. And that 3D gameplay of DOS 1+2 sucks.
  8. Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

I played the game long enough on 1920x1080 with bigger fonts, but the text formation in the discription screens is unreadable. This happens because the UI does not scale up to that resolution. So I decided to play in 1280x720 with standard font. This is the best way you can actually play the...
  9. Easier monsters

I have some weak characters in my group: Ember, Hennet and Joran. I always prefer humen, no elves or orcs. And I red you should not add a paladin to the group because this will cause a heavy battle in the temple. I don't know whether this is some sort of bug or just unpolished. But maybe Temple+...
  10. Easier monsters

Yes, he seems to be an old troll. I found a heavy issue that prevented me killing monsters. I had selected everyone of my characters to make anesthetic damage. I thought this would be additional damage to the standard damage, but this option enabled prevented me to kill monsters. Now I'm level...
  11. Easier monsters

What idiot are you? Where's the problem to join on saturday? What do you mean with "Fag" in my user name and how do you came to the idea this is shit and talking of a "fact" that people took the bait?
  12. Easier monsters

I'm not killing friendly animals or NPCs!
  13. Easier monsters

I'm in Hommlet. That was the first and only location I was.
  14. Easier monsters

I can't do any quests. If I speak to people around the town, there's no dialogue option what helps me forward. I have 9 or 10 quests solved and need +114 xp to get level 2. Have you some tips from where I get the best armors and weapons at the beginning? Or should I wait buying until I are level 2?
  15. Easier monsters

Hello. I can not continue the game, because my group always die at the first monsters. I think this is too frustrating and doesn't make fun. So is here a mod that makes the game a bit easier? Or does someone know whether it's possible to edit the monster abilities to make them a bit weaker...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom