Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TheEntitledOne

1. TheEntitledOne

Vapourware Favorite TTRPG Ruleset?

Anything with fun critical tables
  2. TheEntitledOne

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

I'm liking the game so far, but damn, these "cutscenes" are hilariously bad, Dawn of War 1 level tech-wise.
  3. TheEntitledOne

Incline Amazing cultivation simulator

I finally installed it, against my better judgment, and already sunk all my free time on it. Same shit with Rimworld. How doable is focusing on body cultivators? Is it true that they are essentially useless for anything that isn't kicking ass? I planned to have a few as murder machines and use...
  4. TheEntitledOne

Pharaoh: A New Era - remake of 1999 city builder

Afaik, you still recruit an army, but it takes place automatically on a different screen (more like a minimap resembling a shitty mobile again). Don't remember walls, but you can still build towers and doors, which allegedly provide benefits to the battles. Really, the game barely offers any...
  5. TheEntitledOne

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Question: What's the deal with the Moore "appraisals" guy? I never get any option to appraise anything. On the endings:
  6. TheEntitledOne

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Played this shitty little game
  7. TheEntitledOne

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

A few things that caught my eye: Food is surprisingly good looking and diverse. They didn't go with the easy and banal grimdark future soylentgreen trash. Pity that it's mechanically almost irrelevant. Most equipment and ships also look quite nice. Even the aliens do look good. Like they...
  8. TheEntitledOne

I just had an "important" main quest dialogue with two NPCs. NPC A was looking straight into my direction while B was looking in hers, so I just had the dudes back right in front of my face. Bethesda genius in action once more.
  9. TheEntitledOne

The named NPC in this game aren't so bad, but damn, the random "citizens" are an absolute abomination. Hope there is a "Kill 'em all" ending option.
  10. TheEntitledOne

I pirated BG3 and made it to chapter 3 before uninstalling it out of cringe. About to install Todd's masterpiece now, I'm absolutely, 100%, positively sure I will LOVE it and buy 7x70 copies. I sure love post-2020 AAA gaming.
  11. TheEntitledOne

Are you going to play Starfield?

Will pirate. I'm not sure it will be even worth the time
  12. TheEntitledOne

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

So Space Engine is more of a game than this pos? SAD!
  13. TheEntitledOne

It's like we are stuck in a time-loop
  14. TheEntitledOne

The Starfield Leaker Has Been Arrested, His Apology to Todd Howard Not Enough to Avoid Jail I love the clickbait title on this one. Render unto Todd

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom