Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TheNizzo

1. So, anyone playing League of Legends?

I see where the flash hate comes from but really its been balanced around for-fucking-ever and would leave a pretty big hole if it was removed or changed in too significant a way. Only thing I'd do if I were on the balance team is maybe take a page from DOTA and give it a short cooldown after...
  2. So, anyone playing League of Legends?

triforce is pretty standard if going for a more AD-focused build, the sheen proc in particular is very important for getting any sort of respectable mid-game burst, getting your snowball off the ground. otherwise you're just gonna get trampled in lane all game and be hampered in getting that BT.
  3. huehuehue jrpg kickstarter

Gen version was shit, somehow this looks worse. I'll pass, thanks.
  4. ARPGamer

Late-game is very much a hotkey fest, though. Certain classes in particular will have a glut of skills and stuff to keep track of, to the point where healers and such need specific UI plugins to be able to function effectively. I've never played beyond level 10 if I'm honest, I'm just basing...
  5. [Poll] How do you play games w/ skill trees and non transparent mechanics ? Blind or spoiled?

I go in blind but with an idea of the kind of character I want to create. If a skill looks like it will facilitate that I'll get it.
  6. CRPGAddict

some tasks in magic candle are a big pain but i love having multiple parties doing their thing and wish more games did that sort of thing
  7. Indie RPG pricing

Depends entirely on your intended audience. If you want $LOADSAMONAY$, lower price points have proven via digital distribution to result in higher profits. However, higher prices also result in greater valuation - the more a game costs an individual, the more likely they are to exaggerate its...
  8. AAIMIE - a new indie rpg

/
  9. So, Tom Hall is making a new RPG...

what kind of game do you think brenda bratwurst would come up with? :M
  10. Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

I, for one, am looking forward to bantering with a flighty anime babe
  11. So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Blatant ripoff of Dota 2, just like everything :smug:
  12. Ultima Online Codex Guild

UO looks awesome but even back in the early '00s I never got past the point of chopping down trees all day, building hundreds of chairs, and occasionally socializing at the bank while getting my pockets shined and polished by pickpockets.
  13. Girl Gamer tells it like it is.

a plethora of unseemly marrow-based puns
  14. Divine Divinity is the best shit game I have ever played

This and Two Worlds are absolute shit but really fun to break

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom