Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Thrawn05

1. KC calls in sick Tomorrow

I've played it for awhile, and I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed. For one the hype about duel-monitor support is nothing to cream your pants about. It makes it hard to "edge-scroll" to the right (in fact, you can't). Plus there needs to be a setting to tone down the speed at which...
  2. Interview Two Worlds interview at Firing Squad

The internet truly is the work of the devil. REPENT!!!!
  3. I have a sneaking suspicion...

Wait wait wait... KILL the IMMORTAL ancient evil? I know english isn't my strongpoint, but isn't that a contradiction in terms? Please tell me that was just sarcasm and not a phrase from the game.
  4. I have a sneaking suspicion...

And here I had the impression that the plot will fall apart into my Aasimar Paladin Stud making forbidden hawt love sex with a Tiefling Rouge Tween. :lol:
  5. NWN2 vs Gothic 3 Hardware requirements

G3 runs better then NWN2. I left the G3 video settings on High, but I had to turn down everything on NWN2 until it looks likes a pixelated mess and it's still choppy. On the other hand, NWN2 doesn't corrupt my save games. (I'm playing G3 from the start again for the third time).
  6. Review Our Gothic 3 review

Great review. Didn't influence me though, since I bought it this morning. The only place that had it was EB. One copy. On the only shelve with PC games. It was next to Redneck Rampage and Quake 3.
  7. World of Gothic Forum Almost As Entertaining as ESF

Over 200,000 units sold!
  8. World of Gothic Forum Almost As Entertaining as ESF

Big Rigs is an instant classic. Everyone is required to play it at least once. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigrigsotrr/player_review.html?id=385778
  9. Game News Gothic 3 demo is coming on Nov 10

I've been playing the demo since it was released friday. I have to say I'm very happy. Performance wise, once I load my game I let the namelss hero stand there for awhile until the HD stops reading (about a minute). Otherwise the game stutters alot. This dispite my PentD 3GHz with 2GB of RAM...
  10. Game News Gothic 3 demo is coming on Nov 10

Or Beta code. Take a look at the Flight Sim X demo. :D
  11. Game News Gothic 3 demo is coming on Nov 10

A demo? I've heard of those before. I'm glad they are still being made.
  12. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

My favorite thing to do in Oblivion is to stare at the walls and admire the pixel bumping.
  13. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=585758
  14. Whores of Warcraft

No, it just means you beat off too much.
  15. Whores of Warcraft

...performing a scene from his book, "The Lusty Argonian Maid".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom