Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TOME

1. _

What is the status of Earth? How radioactive is it and how long can people survive there? If there is a nuclear winter coming and we can expect people dying and scavenging resources becoming impossible, then we should get a sarcophagus and start relocating off-world. If not, Earth is the best...
  2. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

Twice now my game has crashed. Both times it was in quick combat. First time i wasn't paying any attention since it was juat bandits i was facing, but on second time my mage had just casted ball lightning and it was moving when the crash occurred.
  3. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

I have lost items once so far and it happened after fighting bandits. Two of my chars died but I only found one set of items and it didn't cover the items for both of them.
  4. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

I made a monk as my third fighter but he doesn't have enough learning so he can't cast priest spells. His main strength is his defensive bonus meaning most enemies miss if they attack. I like monk better than the bard in my previous playthrough. For some reason cacaodemon in astral plane wasn't...
  5. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

The game crashes if I select a buff to cast and press escape before choosing a target for the buff.
  6. Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

I would say around 150ex you are rich.
  7. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

Is there a use for unholy items? akuukka, lava on he'll doesn't do damage. I'm skipping most of the map since I don't have to follow land massed.
  8. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

From my experience, learning does nothing for spells. Only magic or prayer skill helps.
  9. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

Just move all the items above music instrument to other char and back. Your instrument is first on the list and nothing will go above it.
  10. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

In my game, attacking ends turn, like every other action. I tried to stack movement points to my bard in order to get some scroll/music action going but it always ends my turn after one action. Should the dwarves near the capitol drop items if killed? I tried killing them but they didn't yield...
  11. Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

Signal Fire is that expensive? Last league they were around 5c if I remember correctly.
  12. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

akuukka, does jewelry of concentration stack? If I use two rings and an amulet is it basically double damage for spells?
  13. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

I believe the freeze is a death effect. Guards are extremely tough to beat on my game.
  14. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

I just tried ice spells. Cold ball x5 made the guards slightly wounded. But before I could move two guard archers shot my 370hp 57AC golem to death and one guard almost killed my fighter in one sword swing. So I guess we are playing different game? Fake edit: Just realized that I haven't bought...
  15. Helherron - a very addictive Nahlakh-like game

At what point can you kill wandering merchants? I'm more than halfway through and easily clearing dungeons using quick combat, but merchants just rape me at this point. Couple annoying things I would like to point out. 1.numbad enter doesn't work when searching/looting barrels. I have one hand...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom