Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by tormund

1. tormund

Mass Effect: Andromeda Pre-Release Thread

Dude. On a forum filled with ironic right wingers, someone needed to fill a role of ironic, over the top left winger. Or did you fail to notice that mine left wing sounding comments were such as to make my "side" look bad? Or that they were in sharp contrast with my older comments? You picked...
  2. tormund

It is not as if one gets that image from reading his comments, right? :lol:
  3. tormund

You prove my point, again. Even the folks you try to pretend that they dislike the game, even though their posts have them basically frothing at TEH HATERS. "But, but, Witchar The Third had these bugs for me, guise, it es no only Andromada that has bugs. Why u hate on Andromada but not on...
  4. tormund

It is telling, isn't it, that even the obvious apologists like jamaro or Juggie are doing their best to cloud their defense of the game as best they can.
  5. tormund

It would've been nice if we didn't give them reason (or something that is good enough for them) to cover for this game and to either minimize or avoid actual criticism of it, though. Especially since it looked like we finally might see BioWare game bombing critically and financially. Watch it...
  6. tormund

And what is its context?
  7. tormund

Juggie Your arguments would have some minimal merit if people here were constantly praising previous games or claiming that they were fantastic, complex RPGs. They aren't doing that, though. At all. You are kinda cute, you know. You are trying your very best to hide your fanboyism, to look...
  8. tormund

It will be discovered by the Kodex that it hides hidden complexities and a great deal of reactivity as well as many a possibility of "emergent gameplay". Also, it angered SJWs due to featuring a straight blonde party member. Animals, my dear, are ever predictable, even the rabid ones.
  9. tormund

My Kodex fu reveals that, since this game is though of poorly by the mainstream masses by the looks of it, it will soon be praised by the Kodex as a hidden if unpolished gem.
  10. tormund

Preview Shocking Report From RPS: First Hours of Mass Effect: Andromeda Stinks

In comparison to our most vocal white supremacists like Irenaeus , that guy is white as Swiss snow.
  11. tormund

Preview Shocking Report From RPS: First Hours of Mass Effect: Andromeda Stinks

Finally, Kodexers have a justification for admitting that they bought this game.
  12. tormund

Crispy™ The Noah Caldwell-Gervais Thread

Infinitron Be a good wee Jewish lad and give a front page treatment to Noah's Tyranny vid. Kodex already featured his stuff in the past, and he sure deserves our support. Quickly now.
  13. tormund

Crispy™ The Noah Caldwell-Gervais Thread

He's needlessly harsh on the game, for it has been well received in its Kodexian thread. But he still argues his opinion with depth and erudition that we so love... We may disagree wtih him in this case, but we still respeKKKt him. Looking forward to his future Polygon contributions. Here's...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom