Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Tramboi

1. Tramboi

Prelude to Darkness COLLECTION

Thansk mate, there are still bugs, sadly, and I don't have much time right now to polish everything :/
  2. Tramboi

FFUUUUUU I'm checking your save Irminsul , and I can't make sense of the mess the game makes with different coordinates system. I'm sorry to say it won't be a quick fix
  3. Tramboi

What you should do in such a case : report a bug, with a save and a repro case.
  4. Tramboi

Return of the Obra Dinn

Play the case of the golden idol. Now.
  5. Tramboi

Steam Deck - cRPGs

Hey good idea. Still haven't played Archolos so I'll try it.
  6. Tramboi

Steam Deck - cRPGs

Thank you !
  7. Tramboi

Steam Deck - cRPGs

Sooooo... ? :D Which good (preferably non-jRPG) games can play ok on the SteamDeck with good pad controls ?
  8. Tramboi

People News Chris Avellone wins settlement after lawsuit over sexual assault accusations

Schreier is probably waiting for Chris to be hired by Activision before writing something about this.
  9. Tramboi

People News Chris Avellone wins settlement after lawsuit over sexual assault accusations

They should congratulate Karissa for being rich now, then.
  10. Tramboi

PtD source code download link

No worries, it's all volunteer work for people with time on their hands, be it the reversing and coding or the testing :)
  11. Tramboi

Nope. But we're just providing the source code and exe, which is legal.
  12. Tramboi

Somebody setting up the above download.
  13. Tramboi

Considering we don't have any testers or bug reports anymore, maybe this should become Codex front page material ? Now than anybody can download it and play, it should give more visibility.
  14. Tramboi

We're not aware of any bug right now, so you can play the game. Regarding distribution, we're waiting for news.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom