Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Tribute

1. [LP CYOA] Spiral

This is the first setting info we find. This is going to go bad, bad places.
  2. [LP CYOA] 傳

I'm not actually sure how this vote works exactly.
  3. [LP CYOA] 傳

Are we? I figured he was just going to demand answers and try to get her to cut the bullshit. Neither Jing nor Shun are known for kowtowing in their interactions with the supernatural.
  4. [LP CYOA] 傳

I'm gonna vote C, I think. First Jing gets possessed, now Shun? The heavens have a lot to answer for.
  5. [LP CYOA] 傳

So is trying to murder the Son of Heaven going to break the orthodoxy scale or have we already gotten as unorthodox as it's possible to get? Xu Jing sword stance?
  6. [LP CYOA] 傳

I thought with 10 Swords we could just make that kind of thing up mid-fight. Especially considering we have the Sword Saint's arm.
  7. [LP CYOA] 傳

That is a point. If we agree to this we're basically putting our bros through exactly wwhat the Fire Cult went through back in Persia.
  8. [LP CYOA] 傳

I seem to remember treave saying that soldiers are going to beat martial artists in any sort of proper battle, barring the insanely powerful types like Yang Xue, Xuezi, or Ahura.
  9. [LP CYOA] 傳

And who depends on us more at this point? The Emperor - the most powerful man in the realm - or our family?
  10. [LP CYOA] 傳

Considering the whole thing with the Fire Cult, we know for a fact that foreign nations have their own martial arts and martial artists. Shutting down the jianghu is just going to get rid of China's own supply of city-destroyingly-powerful fighters while leaving everyone else with theirs. The...
  11. [LP CYOA] 傳

I'm good without. With a group fight this large it makes sense that everyone on the one side is protecting each other from taking lethal blows.
  12. [LP CYOA] 傳

BA. I'd vote BB, but there's a chance we'll be injured worse during this fight than the toll the medicine would take on us.
  13. [LP CYOA] 傳

A and B are probably the most useful options, but C seems the most in-character for Jing as we've been playing him lately. He's constantly giving up opportunities to learn more in order to help the people he likes. C will also feed the demon. Not sure where to vote yet.
  14. [LP CYOA] 傳

I assume as much. I mean, we did take the swordarm of the greatest swordsman to ever inhabit the jianghu (or possibly only the greatest one in recent memory, I'm not actually sure. Though considering he did lose to Big Wang...).
  15. [LP CYOA] 傳

Based on treave's "There is absolutely no way DEMONZ JING is just going to leave Yao to his fate" I assumed none of the options led to "the people who depend on us are inevitably doomed".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom