Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Trodat

1. Trodat

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Re-Announcement Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I just hope the combat or character development would be even slightly meaningful, but my hopes are probably in vain because they are really the ultimate storyfag games.
  2. Trodat

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Steamdb shows around 100,000 owners. That is a reasonable good start I would say.
  3. Trodat

KickStarter New WW2 shooter game kickstarter Battalion '44

Soooooo... EA is due to start in February 1, you can get in for 15 euroshekels. Reveal trailer: A little bird told me that the game is great.
  4. Trodat

I think they will show the game in E3 this year and release next year if no delays.
  5. Trodat

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

First time I tried I was 170 ~ something and from that point some people could stay on the lane. Smells fishy. Like I kept spamming it and now when it is "working" I'm over 20k.
  6. Trodat

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

The queue is up but I'm getting disconnected constantly, wtf.
  7. Trodat

SpellForce 3 Reforced + Soul Harvest & Fallen God standalone expansions

I'm kind of poor atm. Have to wait a little. :negative:
  8. Trodat

I have a regular SSD and had no problems with the loading times. It probably takes a while if you are still using a regular HDD. I feel that the regenerating health adds another layer of gameplay, like you can try to pull back from fights, then maybe heal up a bit and strike again. Some people...
  9. Trodat

TW3 was a very shallow game in terms of character development, itemization, combat, abilities and so on. Like when you play the game there is no point to even think about any of that stuff for 99 % of the time. When you got a level just put a point on something. When you find new gear upgrade it...
  10. Trodat

I'm certainly enjoying the beta / demo. Game should be a no brainer for anyone who likes old-school RTS style games with well done RPG elements.
  11. Trodat

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

"We're covering the 7 core races (humans, dwarves, halflings, gnomes, elves, half-elves and half-orcs) and all the core classes, as well as the Inquisitor and Alchemist. An additional class, the Magus, is our 600k stretch goal. More races and classes may be added via future stretch goals."...
  12. Trodat

There's nothing new there. They've mentioned before that Cyberpunk will have something similiar to what Rockstar did with GTA V. Now we will just have to wait and see what is the CD Projekt way of doing it. I just hope that they will still focus on making great additional SP content contrary to...
  13. Trodat

Eh, I think the orignal song sets a great mood for the trailer. Much like what Hideo Kojima does with MGS. Obviously the core gameplay music can't be like that.
  14. Trodat

From the comment section: Looks like it worked out for him. :)
  15. Trodat

HITMAN, the new episodic Hitman - GOTY Edition

Was a good plan to wait for the "goty/ultimate" edition, as expected. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom