Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Tse Tse Fly's Recent Activity

1. Tse Tse Fly rated Swigen's post it is a mystery in the thread Incline If the Codex was in charge of making a new GTA/openworld game.

RTwP

Jul 21, 2019 at 4:27 PM
  2. Tse Tse Fly rated Fluent's post honk honk! in the thread Fluent Plays Fallout 4.

It's time to get over the butthurt about the fact that Bethesda rebooted the series as an FPS. I recently played Fallout 1 and it was...

Jul 21, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  3. Tse Tse Fly rated Eirinjas's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread Worst, most illogical quests.

The die roll on the Melikamp quest in BG determining whether I get XP for my efforts or not.

Jul 21, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  4. Tse Tse Fly rated Strange Fellow's post it is a mystery in the thread What game are you wasting time on?.

Aaand done. Shorter game than I remembered, even though I remembered it as being short. Took me just shy of 4 hours, which, frankly, is...

Jul 21, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  5. Tse Tse Fly commented on fantadomat's profile post.

Братья-славяне, понимаете ли вы что я пишу? Хотя бы отдалённо?

Jul 17, 2019 at 7:21 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)