Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TT1

1. TT1

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

I play it very slow, indeed. :negative: Usually I take 50% more time than most people, on any game. I explore every corner, go here and there, then I come back to check if I can open more paths with my new ability levels, etc. Sometimes I sleep while playing it, or I leave it paused and go to...
  2. TT1

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Just finished my first run in 46h. Used a high charisma/ speech character and it was a breeze, but I should probably have a stronger party, as some enemies were impossible to face. I had to simply ignore some combats or I would be wiped out. Nice game, I LOVE the theme. The atmosphere and...
  3. TT1

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

So, resuming with my endless and useless rant, here's something I forgot to mention: While this game is beautiful and above average, technologically I was expecting so much more. I mean, it's 2023, so I was expecting it to be the next level cRPG. I cannot understand why we don't have day/ night...
  4. TT1

Cmon, appreciate the fact that I actually took time to manually create it
  5. TT1

Hope you like my next character. Completely compatible with current game standards.
  6. TT1

In my personal case my machine is pretty shitty. I have a GTX 970, 16GB DDR3. It should be the minimum to play the game, but it was handling the game kinda nicely, even at Ultra settings, with no stuttering at all, until I arrived in Rivington. Then the nightmare started. Now the performance is...
  7. TT1

So, many dozens of hours into the game, I started to feel tired. Very tired. I had similar feeling playing DOS2, Pathfinder Kingmaker and Pathfinder WOTR. I am not sure if it's due to my age (41) or due to the game lenght/ pace. It's a strange trend, the game feels HUGE, and at the same time...
  8. TT1

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

The first PoE was Woedica. White Marsh -> Abydon Po2 -> Eothas BoW -> Rymrgand SSS -> Galawain TFS -> Wael They are running out of options...
  9. TT1

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

Pretty sure they will use Gods, Engwitians, souls, plague... maybe all of this combined with some "ancient evil". They will do a patchwork with the Livings Lands. Its a place with vulcanos, valleys, farms, caves, giant trees, cold... they have it all. You are going to visit a region here...
  10. TT1

Avowed plot: some shit is happening in The Living Lands. The PC character finds out that this is related to some problem with the Maegfolc and the gods, after the events that happened in PoE1 and 2. Probably some shit god as Rymrgand. The PC character resolves the issue, but at the end some...
  11. TT1

Extended showcase = Extended disappointment Oh, Obsidian, what have you done?
  12. TT1

I am trying to understand my emotions about Avowed, after the showcase... it's just... sad. Usually we come here, we massacre the games, we say shit, we joke, but the games are not bad (PoE, PoE 2, TOW, Grounded and Pentiment). I played them, I had some fun, they are fine. Avowed is just...
  13. TT1

I was watching the showcase in Yong Yea channel. When Avowed appeared you could see his disappointment and how puzzled he was about the art. He continued to be shocked for about 10 minutes, trying to understand what he just saw. https://www.youtube.com/live/2Faa-OGqIt0?feature=share&t=1191...
  14. TT1

Rpg idea: you are Feargus and you have to deal with Obsidian management, team issues, budget and projects directions. Lots of C&C. Avowed sounds like a disaster being made in real time. From generic assets to plot. From art direction choices to project role changes. Only 2 races, obligatory...
  15. TT1

Something very serious must have happened in this project. The art direction changed completely, comparing to the initial trailer, from 3 years ago. I'd love to hear the internal story about it. It doesn't sounds good.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom