Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by tuluse

1. tuluse

Emulation central - recommendations in 1st post

spekkio The retroarch/mednafen PSX info is out of date. It has a 2 HW accelerated modes (opengl and vulkan) and has a bunch of wobble reduction settings now.
  2. tuluse

Do yourself a favor and play Parasite Eve
  3. tuluse

SCO I'm pretty sure the PC Engine/Supergrafx saved to the game cartriges like SNES, Genesis etc. However, Retroarch feeds those into srm files or the like if I understand correctly. Edit: I should have read your edit carefully
  4. tuluse

THE ABSOLUTE LAD

THE ABSOLUTE LAD
  5. tuluse

Let's stop pretending that Telltale "games" are actually games

prepare your brain for explosion: you can play a cd
  6. tuluse

KickStarter Eclipse Phase, Second Edition RPG

I was being recruited for a game of it, and I couldn't get into the setting at all. Leftism doesn't bother me, but it felt disconnected and there was too much going on. There was nothing to latch onto as "this is what the setting is about".
  7. tuluse

KickStarter Sigil & Sign — Cthulhu Mythos RPG where you play the cultist

Looked at this, saw chargen was based on some kind of weird card thing, dropped.
  8. tuluse

The Random Adventure Game News Thread

The obvious conclusion to all half-measures. The original fans are mad it isn't enough like the old, and any new fans are mad it's too similar.
  9. tuluse

sexy

sexy
  10. tuluse

I saw a girl with very cute ears tonight. I thought it was important you know this

I saw a girl with very cute ears tonight. I thought it was important you know this
  11. tuluse

Lamplight City - detective adventure set in an alternate steampunk-ish "Victorian" past

Takes less computing power to present a statically drawn image than an animated one, so maybe they want this to run on a 286
  12. tuluse

Wadjet Eye Primordia - A Point and Click Adventure - Now Available

Purple reporting in. Technobabylon had a lot of bad criticism so I never gave it a try.
  13. tuluse

Duty and beyond (and various free AGS games)

This one is good as hell
  14. tuluse

Yes, and some steam games give you playstation icons instead of xbox.
  15. tuluse

I use that too, but if you're gonna use steam anyways, it's actually even better for DS4. Shit support for DS3 so far.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom