Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Turbo normie

1. Turbo normie

Lost Ark Online

I have no idea, I've just done some dungeons/raid. I had a solid horizontal progression before dropping the game so I'm not exploring. I've only done the Voldis questline (Wakanda continent :/) and haven't seen a single bot. They must be in the lower continents.
  2. Turbo normie

Lost Ark Online

I've done a character with the different pass (Breaker release + Whatevershitcatchup). They've improved a lot of things in the good way. Only one guardian raid is needed on daily basis, some gates have been removed (Brel G2, G5. Vykas, G1). Cube/Boss rush have been merged into one thingy doing...
  3. Turbo normie

Mass Effect New Mass Effect confirmed

Here how I imagine the first minutes of the game. A freezing wind blows on an icy planet. A blue alien steps heavily into the snow mantle, the camera's angle widen. Liara is revealed. The remnants of her feminine breast are crushed by an ugly gender neutral suit, her face got puffed up like...
  4. Turbo normie

Helldivers 2

Who cares about the race when you live in SUPER-EARTH ? The citizenship is allowed to obedient people, chimps and outlaws are probably hanged faster than you can spell "hitler", this is obviously an honorary nigger. Stop complaining and fight for a peaceful galactic empire, dumbfucks. Game is...
  5. Turbo normie

The Guild Wars 2 Thread

This game is really liked by the snowflakes. I remember Aurin's introduction, litteraly a gay toothless, all those tumblr remnants were like "AAAAAW SO CUTE AWESOME xDDD". Also the amount of transgender and LGBT players I met during my time was probably the highest. And Anet doesn't like...
  6. Turbo normie

The Guild Wars 2 Thread

I got sued by Anet for posting one picture during the beta of the 2nd xpac. :')
  7. Turbo normie

World of Warcraft: Dragon Desperation

Wew, aspects who gave up after Cataclysm are coming back in an EPIC WAY. I really hope you enjoyed preventing Nozdormu going Murozond with the adorable transgender Chronodormu aka Chromi Or the aborted questline in Grim Batol because "it was a time when Alexstraza was raped, it's a touchy...
  8. Turbo normie

Wake up, friend. It happened 15 years ago, lmao. The lfg and automatic grouping system killed the community and social aspect of MMOs.
  9. Turbo normie

You don't and I'm glad for you :salute:, but the tokens are sold by filthy casuals injecting cash for some golds to get their shitty BOE to inflate their ilvl or worst, getting boosted to complete a trash mythic+ So you are contributing to this madness. :negative:
  10. Turbo normie

Reading you talking about the nulore is really fascinating. It's been a total mess for many expansions and yet, here you are. Trying to find something interesting in this pile of shit, just for the sake of the good old times. At this point, I wouldn't be surprise to see some diehard fans willing...
  11. Turbo normie

Why are French games such a mindfuck?

Back in the days, in my headcanon, Cléo, was Twisen's (from LBA) mistress. But if you want we can just assume it's Twisen doing some crossdressing, I'm openminded gabel.
  12. Turbo normie

Decline Blizzcon 2024 November 3-4

Who cares about the Blizzcon, for real ? :(
  13. Turbo normie

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Question is, what kind of employees ? 50 old vet from the good ol games or 50 sjw whateversexual into tumblr arts ?
  14. Turbo normie

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

If I can't romance the asian netrunner in the cinematic, I will revenge assfuck 2 squirrels in Baldur's Gate 3. :bounce:
  15. Turbo normie

Lost Ark Online

It took me one year to find out how bad people are on this game. When Brelshaza has been released, I couldn't stand people not understanding the meteor mechanic with the 10 kills title. Holy shit... I have some PTSDs. I'm glad I stopped this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom