Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Turisas

1. Turisas

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Gotta wait for the dlcs NG+ Difficulty increase A NG+ Difficulty increase B NG+ Difficulty increase C NG+ Difficulty increase D NG+ Difficulty increase E Remember to buy all five as a bundle deal for best savings and intended gaming experience! :troll:
  2. Turisas

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

This is GGG we're talking about, it'll be both overtuned in difficulty and undertuned in terms of rewards. Normally you'd just ignore the league mechanic for the first week until they patch it but you can't even do that now, so fun times ahead! :positive:
  3. Turisas

Father of the year, his son will grow up resenting video games and do something useful with his life. :hero:
  4. Turisas

Not something you can really rely on, but it's nice when it happens. I don't think size affects your throwing ability either, every bozo can throw the big boulders for exactly the same distance.
  5. Turisas

Got it pozgifted and it's been ok so far (other than shitawful FPS in the capital city) but I rated it negative out of spite anyway. Suck it down! :positive:
  6. Turisas

Even a small donation of 500 gold can make a difference, please donate to businessmen in need today.
  7. Turisas

https://eu.rgj.com/story/life/2024/03/05/14-questions-with-dragons-dogma-2-director-hideaki-itsuno/72786342007/
  8. Turisas

Supposedly it's easy (no difficulty modes, but we get adaptive difficulty that mollycoddles everyone with journalist difficulty mode if you fail enough) and the endgame is even worse than Everfall was.
  9. Turisas

Fucking japs should learn how to code properly already.
  10. Turisas

You have been waylaid by enemies and must defend your butthole.
  11. Turisas

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Nah, this one's pretty close but I could've sworn it was pencil:
  12. Turisas

Reminds me of an old Modesty Blaise titty poster I used to have, wonder if it's still somewhere. Those were some nice titties I tell ya hwut.
  13. Turisas

Se on nyt semmonen juttu että pelaat sen tai itket ja pelaat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom