Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

turkishronin's Recent Activity

1. turkishronin rated Grauken's post Friendly in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

I've used Codexer names for a couple of years now, always amuses me

Jul 13, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  2. turkishronin rated Bliblablubb's post Funny in the thread Are you a creative namer?.

Did that with niu X-Com, named them before they got their specs. Scrooge turned out to be a murderous melee monster, KingComrade died in...

Jul 13, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  3. turkishronin replied to the thread Are you a creative namer?.

I name characters after codex members

Jul 13, 2020 at 11:45 AM
  4. turkishronin rated Vorark's post Friendly in the thread Screenshot thread.

For how little she showed up, Bodhi was such a compelling character. Was more motivated to hunt her down than Irenicus.

Jul 13, 2020 at 11:28 AM
  5. turkishronin rated Syme's post Salute in the thread Screenshot thread.

[IMG] Player of the match: Alessandro Provenzano - 4 clear cut chances. Yeah no shit when you get 4 penalties awarded, just look at...

Jul 13, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  6. turkishronin rated S0rcererV1ct0r's post Prestigious in the thread Screenshot thread.

Amazing Artisan's Kitpack for Infinity Engine. It adds a lot of cool classes, inlcuding Blackguards, Pale Masters, Hive masters...

Jul 13, 2020 at 11:27 AM
  7. turkishronin rated DraQ's post Funny in the thread Screenshot thread.

You do know it's screenshot thread, right?

Jul 13, 2020 at 11:25 AM
  8. turkishronin brofisted Psquit's post in the thread Screenshot thread.

[IMG] [spoiler] [IMG] Finn DeTrolio, my arch-nemesis. [IMG] [IMG] -Sion! It's 4pm, time for your dick flattening! -Yes, my...

Jul 12, 2020 at 9:06 PM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.