Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by turn_based_fanboy

1. HD screen poll

1920x1200 for my pc master race gaming - and 1920x1080 for ps3 gaming
  2. How many people pirate specifically to avoid buying said game?

I stopped the moment where i got my first salary paid :) Since after that time became limiting factor instead of cash :)
  3. Choosing between perfect TB and perfect RT in a perfect game

Obviously (look at my user name ;) ) TB is better. Altrough i can live with TB+RT mix if it were implemented similarly to Valkyria Chronicles.
  4. Dungeons of Dredmor: Available NOW on Steam!

I haven't played some things from 2010 sales yet ;)
  5. Winter Voices is it any good?

Is it worth 2,5 euros they want per episode on steam right now?
  6. THE WITCHER 2 is upon us!

If you mean that huge spider thing in cave which spawns smaller spider things - you don't defeat it - you run away.
  7. THE WITCHER 2 is upon us!

Dragon wasn't that bad. Rubber monsters near the bridge were pure win. Also small bonus for our non potato bros: Pavetta - played by Agata Buzek daughter of the same Buzek who is now leader of European parliament and was prime minister at that time ;)
  8. THE WITCHER 2 is upon us!

That magazine is one huge :decline: Normal people only buy it because they sometimes have good game on dvd like for example Drakensang for 4 euros.
  9. EA's Syndicate is "more of a GTA wannabe"

It's like in case of Bethsheda graverobbing Fallout. Those console tards feel inclined when they think they are playing one of legendary franchises now reborn to new papamole glory. :mob:
  10. Obsidian wants to make a game for you

More like MMO without multiplayer and online ;)
  11. Vagrant Story

Side note: if you get Tactics Ogre for PSP you get promo code that allows you to buy Vagrant story for 3 euros.
  12. Company News Larian Studios Status Update

Thanks. Project D certainly sounds like must have for me. Through I wonder about that wording in the article saying "something for x turns" could a project M be some kind of strategy then ?
  13. Company News Larian Studios Status Update

Do we have any info on what those projects are?
  14. To males: would you play a forced female character?

I always play as chaotic good.
  15. BW continues to milk retards, buy gear for real $ in DA2

Poor retards they could have gotten Witcher 1 for 5$ on gog in may :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom