Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Tweed's Recent Activity

1. Tweed replied to the thread Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - now available on Early Access.

Everything I'm hearing about this game is making me think that all those years were wasted. Is this thing worth 40 dollars or should I...

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:18 AM
  2. Tweed replied to the thread Incline Knights of the Chalice finally on Steam.

I just finished this and it was really fucking good. I sure hope the sequel actually gets released even though the tabletop token...

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  3. Tweed rated Gregz's post Agree in the thread Incline Half Life 2 is great and I love it.

The only thing about that's memorable about HL2 is Ravenholm and the gravity gun.

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:00 AM
  4. Tweed rated GloomFrost's post Agree in the thread Game News Wasteland 3 Fig Update #38: Delayed to August 28th.

LOL. I hope Encased comes out before W3 so W3 would look even more pathetic in comparison.

Apr 1, 2020 at 7:51 PM
  5. Tweed rated Lithium Flower's post Despair in the thread Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - now available on Early Access.

sleep deprived sperging time, here we go. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm feeling pretty shocked and dismayed as to how much of a step...

Mar 31, 2020 at 1:37 AM
  6. Tweed rated Sjukob's post Agree in the thread Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - now available on Early Access.

Pendor is indeed an incredibly overrated mod:

Mar 29, 2020 at 10:09 AM
  7. Tweed replied to the thread Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - now available on Early Access.

Yeah sure whatever, sorry I hurt your mod mister. I became a jew because I kept getting crushed by overpowered adventuring parties or...

Mar 29, 2020 at 5:01 AM
  8. Tweed replied to the thread Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - now available on Early Access.

PoP is completely overrated toss, fuck those one ladder siege clusterfucks. A lot of the features in the game end up being pointless...

Mar 29, 2020 at 1:47 AM
  9. Tweed replied to the thread Fuck is wrong with the chargen in Dark Sun?.

Had one of those joysticks and Gateway to Apshai is one of my earliest gaming memories. Epyx was the best.

Mar 28, 2020 at 11:06 PM
  10. Tweed brofisted KeighnMcDeath's post in the thread Fuck is wrong with the chargen in Dark Sun?.

Automated might not be one of the first.. I'm sure the ole Plato is probably the first. [MEDIA] I mean the trilogy is ok.. but I'm not a...

Mar 28, 2020 at 11:05 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)