Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Tweed

1. Tweed

He probably deserved it, you both do.

He probably deserved it, you both do.
  2. Tweed

Soulframe - Digital Extreme's new MMO

It'll be pozz'd out the wozz.
  3. Tweed

Arkane PREY - Arkane's immersive coffee cup transformation sim - now with Mooncrash roguelike mode DLC

I remember loads of people screaming about this when the game first came out, freaking out at how "play your way" was a terrible lie. Modern players lose their shit if they have to compromise their playstyle even a little bit and Prey starts you out at a distinct disadvantage, forcing you to...
  4. Tweed

Unreal Gothic now on Steam

Too bad OpenGothic is only for Gothic 2.
  5. Tweed

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima

Yeah, for the people waiting for this game.
  6. Tweed

The Entire History of RPG's

No earthly force could compel me to sit and watch something that can probably be condensed into twenty to thirty minutes at best.
  7. Tweed

One day I will own this website.

One day I will own this website.
  8. Tweed

Hollow Knight: Silksong

They're taking all this time to add extra pozz to the game.
  9. Tweed

There is no Dragon Age Series, there is only Dragon Age: Origins and its expansion.
  10. Tweed

Bastard children of Simulation and Wargames with no graphics. Blobbers. 256 color Blobbers. Isometrics. Sandboxes. Console plague. Writer plague. Zoomer plague. Bear fucking. There, the history of RPGs in one easy to read list.
  11. Tweed

Indie Four Horsemen of Incline - Underrail, Grimoire, Kenshi and KotC

No love for Nox Archaist or Realms of Antiquity?
  12. Tweed

Incline eXoDOS v6 — It's coming!

It's great stuff and the add on media pack is fantastic too. Really enjoy going through the old gaming mags and some of the books.
  13. Tweed

WRATH: Aeon of Ruin - new Quake engine game from 3D Realms

That concludes any interest I might have had in the game.
  14. Tweed

WRATH: Aeon of Ruin - new Quake engine game from 3D Realms

If this is the only one they could get to review it they might have a problem.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom