Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Tygrende

1. Tygrende

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

It's memed into oblivion that's it bad, but that's only because it's compared to the LMG, which is argueably even better than AR and de facto strongest weapon in the game. Miniguns sucks compared to other bursts weapons, but they're still burst weapons, which puts them above most weapons in the...
  2. Tygrende

Struggling to deal with Sentry Bots

At this stage of the game: psi can deal with bots using either temporal distortion or electrokinesis. It's important to note that temporal distortion requires zero skill to learn, so you can use this even if you don't intend to commit to temporal manipulation, all you need is psi empathy...
  3. Tygrende

A "bandage only" run where i use nothing but bandages to heal up after combat is something i have in my backlog. Someday.
  4. Tygrende

I will do it psiless this time. The various crowbar buffs won't make it easier, just less gay.
  5. Tygrende

Shivs are already knives and benefit from a multitude of their feats, they were proven to be much better than crowbars before I proved crowbars are viable. This update seems to be an acknowledgement of my legacy. Or an attempt to make me play crowbar again, which I now feel obligated to do.
  6. Tygrende

You can get back. If you will feel like something is missing when you return, check the train.
  7. Tygrende

Only some of them do. It's weird.
  8. Tygrende

Crafting ain't shit
  9. Tygrende

Some, but nothing major. You can tell Chief Briggs you killed Tchort to join the expedition.
  10. Tygrende

If you: went 7 WIL for Stoicism (you really should on most tanks, it's a great feat, well worth the investment) managed to get Philosophy II (quite likely if you are a melee tank since they need 5 INT for cheap shots/expose weakness) took Iron Will feat didn't take Body Horror You will have...
  11. Tygrende

Tanks do, thought control is one of the few things that hurt them quite a bit, to the point where taking the veteran feat for bonus resolve is a decent option. For them the resolve hit is not worth it, so the doctor will have to suffer for all eternity.
  12. Tygrende

Some skills/feats are more useful for getting through early game while others offer more value later, without respec all of this has to be considered when making a choice what to pick and when. Also, among other things, even a one time respec could be used to reap benefit from certain...
  13. Tygrende

Eh, you will just quickly figure out that those throwing knives are probably better if you add an actual melee knife, not like you can't spend a level or two worth of skill points into melee and be fine. You could probably also do a throwing knife build on your first run and have a...
  14. Tygrende

I finished the first run I started without restarting, the only preparation I had was reading through the feat list and using that to figure out what kind of build I want. Restartitis is a personal issue, build doesn't and won't be optimal on your first run anyways, just enjoy the flaws until...
  15. Tygrende

Incline What are you working on?

What's stopping you or anyone else from lying about it though? Not like Steam or anyone else can prove your AI generated art is in fact AI generated and wasn't drawn by you or purchased, unless an actual artist whose art was used to train the AI objects and can somehow prove it. If they're going...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom