Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

TZ3K's Recent Activity

1. TZ3K replied to the thread Indie budget game you'd make if you could.

Text heavy SF game set on Earth with extra-terrestrial AIs colonizing it. Split screen with art on the side. Initial character/stat...

Sep 17, 2019 at 3:19 PM
  2. TZ3K rated Vault Dweller's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread AoD: This game feels very on the rails. Am i playing it right?.

What's not to understand? You're asking for sandbox-like freedom in a story-driven game where the story/setting dictates what can and...

Sep 17, 2019 at 2:36 PM
  3. TZ3K replied to the thread AoD: This game feels very on the rails. Am i playing it right?.

I guess we can look at how interactive-fiction/CYOAs and see how they would go about what was done in AoD. This article is applicable...

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  4. TZ3K rated Maxie's post Funny in the thread AoD: This game feels very on the rails. Am i playing it right?.

AoD is primarily targeted at players who enjoy their daddy developer spitting in their face and growling 'you're such a nobody, I will...

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  5. TZ3K rated Maxie's post Funny in the thread AoD: This game feels very on the rails. Am i playing it right?.

The optimal way to play AoD is to note down skill requirements for the various content gates and to assign skillpoints only then and...

Sep 17, 2019 at 12:47 PM
  6. TZ3K rated GentlemanCthulhu's post Funny in the thread AoD: This game feels very on the rails. Am i playing it right?.

Huh. Well it looks like i had totally wrong assumptions going into this. Almost makes me mad at the "this is the greatest RPG of all...

7. TZ3K rated GentlemanCthulhu's post :M in the thread AoD: This game feels very on the rails. Am i playing it right?.

I'm doing a merchant playthrough, which boils down to talking to people, scheming, and playing power games. My issue is that so far (i'm...

8. TZ3K rated JarlFrank's post hopw roewur ne in the thread Indie budget game you'd make if you could.

Foot Fetish RPG

Sep 17, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  9. TZ3K rated Morgoth's post Agree in the thread No One Lives Forever.

Agree with GmanLives: Nolf 1 > 2.

Sep 16, 2019 at 5:27 AM
  10. TZ3K rated Luzur's post Informative in the thread VietDoom - Vietnam Doom mod from Brutal Doom creator.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] https://www.moddb.com/mods/vietdoom/news/first-development-diary

Sep 15, 2019 at 3:15 PM
  11. TZ3K rated Infinitron's post Funny in the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

[MEDIA]

Sep 14, 2019 at 10:05 AM
  12. TZ3K replied to the thread NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed].

[MEDIA]

Sep 14, 2019 at 3:36 AM
  13. TZ3K rated AdolfSatan's post Acknowledge this user's Agenda in the thread Game News Colony Ship Update #39: User Interface Improvements.

Here's a mockup of how I think it could be cleaner [IMG] Alternatively, put all of the info below. Text panel on the lower right...

Sep 13, 2019 at 4:22 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)