Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

udm's Recent Activity

1. udm rated Heruca's post Informative in the thread MapForge - battlemap creation software for RPGs.

I want to announce the latest KS campaign. [img] A large majority of the 80+ content Add-Ons already available for MapForge are for...

May 25, 2019 at 2:27 PM
  2. udm rated Darth Roxor's post Agree in the thread KickStarter Phoenix Point - the next game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop.

:hmmm: this thing must be bleeding money left and right

May 25, 2019 at 7:22 AM
  3. udm replied to the thread D&D 5E Discussion.

Agree with what you said, kinda. I really disliked Curse of Strahd. It had some nice ideas and some pretty interesting hooks, but it was...

May 25, 2019 at 4:41 AM
  4. udm rated DavidBVal's post Agree in the thread D&D 5E Discussion.

I only know in detail Curse of Strahd. Nice scenes, nice ideas all around, but I think it lacks a backbone. There's no clear motivation...

May 25, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  5. udm rated Cael's post Yes in the thread D&D 5E Discussion.

It is 5e. Automatically and eternally banned. Fuck wotc in the eye socket.

May 25, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  6. udm rated Shaewaroz's post cuck in the thread Stephen Colbert plays D&D.

[MEDIA] I usually don't get excited watching celebrities play D&D, but since Stephen is so obviously a former tabletop RPG nerd, it's...

May 25, 2019 at 4:34 AM
  7. udm rated thesheeep's post Agree in the thread Titan Shield - turn-based TRPG (squad, missions).

Honestly, the graphics deter me - never been a fan of this top-down perspective. It also mixes top-down with other perspectives (e.g....

May 24, 2019 at 4:26 AM
  8. udm rated thesheeep's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Phoenix Point - the next game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop.

Hmmm... [IMG]

May 24, 2019 at 4:23 AM
  9. udm rated Plaguecrafter's post Funny in the thread KickStarter Phoenix Point - the next game from X-COM creator Julian Gollop.

Must be new gen. This Pokemon doesn't look familiar to me.

May 24, 2019 at 4:23 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)