Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

udm's Recent Activity

1. udm rated Heretic's post Funny in the thread Arkane Arkane founder Raf Colantonio resigns.

Those fat fingers...

Sep 22, 2019 at 7:16 AM
  2. udm rated mondblut's post nice in the thread Crispy™ Tinder, the game.

Ins't chatting up some broad on tinder an apocalyptic choose your own adventure in the first place?

Sep 22, 2019 at 2:26 AM
  3. udm rated lukaszek's post WTF am I reading in the thread Crispy™ Tinder, the game.

tldr; CYOA https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/17/20870571/tinder-choose-your-own-adventure-tv-series

Sep 22, 2019 at 2:25 AM
  4. udm rated Raghar's post incline in the thread French court rules Steam should allow resale of digital games, Valve will appeal.

This is really bad. Games are virtual stuff. This would really hurt game development as an art. Perhaps Valve should stop selling in...

Sep 22, 2019 at 1:46 AM
  5. udm rated Egosphere's post Funny in the thread French court rules Steam should allow resale of digital games, Valve will appeal.

hey kid, wanna buy half life?

Sep 22, 2019 at 1:46 AM
  6. udm rated Generic-Giant-Spider's post Friendly in the thread Decline GOG Turns Down Grimoire For Publishing.

I would say you told me the truth.

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:40 AM
  7. udm brofisted Dorateen's post in the thread Gold Box Opening the Gold Box: The Digital Antiquarian on SSI, TSR and the Gold Box games.

That the digital aquarium guy keeps saying this, doesn't make it so. Edit: I'll give a demonstrable example. Never once has he made an...

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:27 AM
  8. udm rated DavidBVal's post Agree in the thread Gold Box Opening the Gold Box: The Digital Antiquarian on SSI, TSR and the Gold Box games.

This is my favorite thread in the Codex.

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:27 AM
  9. udm rated DavidBVal's post Prestigious in the thread Gold Box Opening the Gold Box: The Digital Antiquarian on SSI, TSR and the Gold Box games.

Great read. I hope we get some insight from Pool of Radiance, that'd be epic. I miss the days when you could scare people like that....

Sep 21, 2019 at 3:25 AM
  10. udm brofisted Silva's post in the thread Forbidden Lands: Free for today only.

As if we needed that for getting the pdf free. :hmmm: Edit: Nice game, BTW. We've played Mutant Year Zero which is the same engine...

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:15 PM
  11. udm rated Andhaira's post Friendly in the thread Forbidden Lands: Free for today only.

[MEDIA] Fans of OSR should give this game a go, its got a lot of good qualities. (I got the boxed set from the Kickstarter)

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:14 PM
  12. udm replied to the thread Vapourware PnP systems for normals.

d00lite is all you need, baby! https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/107498/BareBones-Fantasy-Role-Playing-Game...

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:14 PM
  13. udm rated Melan's post Friendly in the thread Vapourware PnP systems for normals.

I like Blades in the Dark, but the setting is fairly high-concept, and the rules are more fiddly than they seem on first sight. I would...

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:13 PM
  14. udm rated Popiel's post Agree in the thread Vapourware PnP systems for normals.

Blades in the Dark is pretty normie-friendly. https://bladesinthedark.com/

Sep 20, 2019 at 5:12 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)