Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ultra loser

1. ultra loser

Suda51 and Swery65 have revealed the first Hotel Barcelona gameplay

Looks like shit, gameplay aside, it has that ugly plastic / mobile game look, reminds me of Bloodstained.
  2. ultra loser

Unity reveals plans to charge developers per game install - plans modified and CEO fired, lol

Is it not possible to disable the telemetry shit in jewnity? Or what happens if you block their servers, the game won't install?
  3. ultra loser

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

That's one thing fixed
  4. ultra loser

Innovative Games that had disastrous long-term impact on the industry

Crafting weapons isn't even the worst part, you need to craft basic shit like arrows, bullets, throwables and healing that in pre-minecraft times you'd just find in boxes, on bodies or lying around. Now you find the ingredients instead and have to do the additional step of crafting because...
  5. ultra loser

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

20 years and they still haven't implemented npcs reacting to you pulling out a weapon, how hard can it be?
  6. ultra loser

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Are npc models randomly generated in this game?
  7. ultra loser

Are you going to play Starfield?

After playing morrowind, oblivion and fallout 3 I'm convinced bethesda simply can't make a good game.
  8. ultra loser

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

How important story- and gameplay-wise are companions in this game? I'm thinking about playing with Lone Wolf perk because I hate micromanagement and soulless sidekicks.
  9. ultra loser

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

From Software just released some clunky game with no writing that barely works on PC and everyone gave it 10/10 but when PB does the same then it's shit?
  10. ultra loser

ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

Why the FUCK is every other video game "journalist" a tranny nowadays?
  11. ultra loser

Gothic Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos mod for Gothic 2

Can someone who's not a Polish shill confirm if it's good? Do enemies respawn?
  12. ultra loser

Is Cyberpunk 2077 an RPG?

definitely more of an rpg than first deus ex
  13. ultra loser

How should the dialogue choices be presented in narrative RPGs?

Verbatim and I wish we could go back to having more than four dialogue options
  14. ultra loser

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 Points: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, Virtue's Last Reward, Devil May Cry 4, Resident Evil 4, GTA San Andreas 3 Points: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Devil May Cry 3, Max Payne, Silent Hill 2, Sleeping Dogs 1 Point: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Hitman: Blood Money, Max Payne 2, Stalker: Call of...
  15. ultra loser

The Guild Wars 2 Thread

They announced a new expansion and it looks like it might be Cantha. Maybe that will make me play the game but I'm not sure if it's worth it at this point.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom