Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Vagiel

1. Vagiel

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

Just finished cold steel 4 and i need to write! Damn it was a journey... i have been playing one title every summer for the past ten years damn and this really felt like the end of journey. Last dungeon was around 15 hours! Everyone appeared, everyone had a line and the supernatural stuff at...
  2. Vagiel

Capcom Breath of fire series worth playing? (1-4)

One thing not praised enough in this series, mainly after 3, is the enemy design and behaviour. All groups had particular quirks and behaviours depending on how you approached them. Things like enemy leaders buffing the rest and getting scared receiving penalties, special attacks that they use...
  3. Vagiel

Squeenix TRIANGLE STRATEGY - tactical RPG from Octopath Traveler devs

Agreed on the other hand story has been surprisingly good along with very down to earth characters.
  4. Vagiel

Vapourware Arcturus - The curse and loss of divinity = Ongoing translation

Thank you so much for this mate, it's greatly appreciated! It looks like it is the korean version of the DVD but since it works for you it must be ok. Unfortunately I have some issues with the resolution so i can't verify yet.
  5. Vagiel

Vapourware Arcturus - The curse and loss of divinity = Ongoing translation

Hello everyone, i am looking to setting up this childhood obsession of mine and I am desperately looking for the DVD Japanese version. I have only been able to find the 2 CD rom Japanese version and even though i have made it work with the hex edit, I am not sure about the version it is and if...
  6. Vagiel

Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition

I don't know guys, i felt somehow i was just running after exclamation marks while bling bling hundreds of quests with no meaning kept being completed. I know there is a good game beneath that but this complete handholding is a big turn off.
  7. Vagiel

Random JRPG News Thread

Probably because the first was fully remade for ps2. Wonderful remake, try it if you haven't.
  8. Vagiel

The Legend of Heroes Thread - Trails of Cold Steel in the Sky

Guys i am currently at the end of zero with the leaked translation, so far i have found only one untraslated line of text on an unimportant npc and that was it. So far i have no problems with the quality everything is intelligible and makes perfect sense. I thoroughly recommend it and once the...
  9. Vagiel

What are the best CCGs?

Unfortunately it is very complex to start without someone to show you the ropes. Fortunately you have codex bros for that.
  10. Vagiel

What are the best CCGs?

Damn, This looks amazing! I am going to have a thorough read of this tomorrow but just looking at the artwork I am sold.
  11. Vagiel

What are the best CCGs?

Other than completely agreeing with you i have to say I feel bad not being able to help you get on a game of Kult (which I know nothing about)
  12. Vagiel

What are the best CCGs?

I was a playing old5r from gold to emperor and although I loved that game and still do i really enjoy the new one just as much if not more.
  13. Vagiel

What are the best CCGs?

I talk about rules since you don't know the game thus you can't understand it's nuances. It's very simple. Give it a chance play a couple of games and then i will be glad to give you a lot of examples bluffs, planning for many turns ahead etc
  14. Vagiel

What are the best CCGs?

Well i will say it again after you try something more complex you will see how simple is mtg in comparison. I emphasize in comparison, mtg needs some skill to play but compared to the ganes i mentioned it's much lower. Small example in mtg you draw 1 card per turn, which includes your lands...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom