Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Valdetiosi

1. Valdetiosi

Why do people hate Oblivion so much?

There is UESP site.
  2. Valdetiosi

Should there be an NPC that can craft items for the player?

Don't let player character craft weapons/armor, only utility/ammunition/aid items.
  3. Valdetiosi

UnderRail vs ATOM RPG?

Mostly QOL features regarding of battle speed, but it's much smoother beginning helps out a lot. IIRC you didn't get proper weapons to start with until reaching Vault 15 or Den. With ATOM, doing the quests, getting money and searching for containers on first town provides serviceable weapon to...
  4. Valdetiosi

UnderRail vs ATOM RPG?

Don't normally play isometric games, since it takes time to adjust on those games. So gotta give props for Atom RPG for keeping me engaged. Having same problem with Underrail as with Fallout 1/2 that I need to take sessions with it.
  5. Valdetiosi

Of female characters in RPG's

Yes? Same as I have sex with a woman, I play with a woman. The only man ass I would stare is by Solid Snake. By illustrating her with pencil and paper.
  6. Valdetiosi

Of female characters in RPG's

I tend to play as female character if RPG offers character creation. Rather stare at woman ass than man ass.
  7. Valdetiosi

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

It does say on description "New game not required (everything can be toggled on/off without affecting save integrity)." What might cause issues if you install it, play it a while and uninstall it.
  8. Valdetiosi

Anyways, always refreshing to play this game time to time, gotta be one of the few video games to make authentic forests.
  9. Valdetiosi

Alchemy is funny thing, it takes some while to get good quantity or even level up the skill, but just getting few batches and you're set on, be it having potions to heal you or for saving. I suspect people who cry about saviour schnapps just never took on learning about alchemy.
  10. Valdetiosi

Tend to use Better Combat and Immersion Compilation. Master strikes can only be done by you and enemy if you mirror where the weapon is at. Also nerfs and buffs bunch of minor things, but in grand scheme of things, being capable of doing combo and not being interrupted by master strike is why...
  11. Valdetiosi

Only a matter of perspective. Given how I've replayed this game a lot and planning out for 5th playthrough, fast traveling kinda takes away from getting from point A to B, especially since sometimes the icon moves with such slow pace traveling in game would be much faster.
  12. Valdetiosi

What RPGs you hated at first that ended up being enjoyable?

Have to be Morrowind for me. I was like "God what a piece of shit game it doesn't have what makes Oblivion good" Fast forward now and I'm like "God what a great game this is, why didn't Oblivion turn out to be bit similiar?"
  13. Valdetiosi

Morrowind was massive decline and should be considered as such

I tried to pick out one that wasn't hurting my retinas. It's still just overall bright mode turned on. And this same sunlight effect, happens on interiors. It's annoying as hell.
  14. Valdetiosi

The more I replay it the more I get ENB vibes, which are just "make everything bright with light". I'm not even focusing on textures, because lighting is bigger eye catcher and if everything just gets turned super bright, why bother?
  15. Valdetiosi

Inb4 RTX is used exclusively to replace ENB mods and presets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom