Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Vilos Cohaagen

1. Vilos Cohaagen

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

They also have a Panzer Corps bundle. I have never seen those DLC so cheap. https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/panzer-corps-bundle
  2. Vilos Cohaagen

Tapatalk Brofisting compatibility

I also prefer Tapatalk to read the codex in my cellphone. I like the ability to see all recent posts in chronological order instead of entering three dozens of subforums to see if there is anything interesting inside.
  3. Vilos Cohaagen

Tapatalk Brofisting compatibility

:outrage:
  4. Vilos Cohaagen

The Secret World

"The buddy invite system in The Secret World is no longer available. We may reintroduce a trial system in the future, but for now if you want a 3-day pass to the game, please go to http://help.funcom.com/ and write in for it. One key per address, please! "
  5. Vilos Cohaagen

The Secret World

Hey Matt, I will PM you with the key.
  6. Vilos Cohaagen

The Secret World

If anyone is interested, I have a key for the base game. It is non-steam, for those allergic.
  7. Vilos Cohaagen

Indie Swords of Exile (Blades of Exile remake)

I never played Blades of Exile (nor BoA). How does it relate do the Exiles? Did it have official content or only fan made adventures?
  8. Vilos Cohaagen

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Pre-Release Thread [ALPHA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Worse than PoE, than PS:T, than Arcanum... That video is an huge let down.
  9. Vilos Cohaagen

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

Mechanics and AI should be the top priority, imo. But I understand that a pretty map helps a lot to sell more. So, yes, fuck the map.
  10. Vilos Cohaagen

Vapourware Aledorn (formerly Dungeons of Aledorn) - Realms of Arkania-like RPG

The sad thing is that the KS is going really slow (18K now), even more considering that there is a 7K tier backer.
  11. Vilos Cohaagen

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

The game really looks great to me. What's with the heavily bird-themed portraits? Are you aiming to a specific group of customers? :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom