Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Vival

1. ELEX ELEX II - Jax is back

A "disabled and fat" tranny talking about unpleasant characters. :lol:
  2. X4: Foundations - Mount and Blade with space-ships. Now with significant Beta update

Yeah but fighters don't need to land there since without repairs/rearming it's just a useless hassle. You can just send fighterwings around without any base. I set xenon/khaak to neutral relations with eachother and upped their production quotas which helps a bit to keep tem from vanishing but...
  3. X4: Foundations - Mount and Blade with space-ships. Now with significant Beta update

After playing for a while i noticed that capital ships are more or less worthless in x4 when compared to rebirth which was all about capital ships with you being the last starfighter. Why would i use a shitty, slow transporter when i can use a fleet of teladi scouts to transport goods instead...
  4. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

Unless teenagers and twentysomethings have fundamentally changed that's the kind of press coverage that dooms your edgy game to fail: The moral guardians singing its praises on their high horses instead of demanding to ban this filth. Why, for example, not have B.J. punch a women in the face and...
  5. 4X Favorite Space 4X?

Yeah when the French sank Microprose that was also the end of Simtex, the devs of the Master of Orion/Magic games. I think they were working at Master of Magic 2 at the time. I remember reading a very early preview for that game. Ah the disappointment when i later realised that it'll never come...
  6. Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

The searing Codex review obviously left them no choice but to abandon this game.
  7. Paid mods are back - Bethesda's "Creation Club" for Fallout 4 and Skyrim

Fuck yeah, i was hoping it would return! Last time was so damn fun to watch! Modding tends to be filled to the brim with screeching lolcows, so the endless drama when mods get stolen, pirated, face censorhip will be a salty feast.
  8. Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

Because this whole "i'm offended, boycott them!" is silly.
  9. Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

The whole video is about that dude being offended by dumb shit people said and how he doesn't want to support that.
  10. Mass Effect BioWare Montreal's Mass Effect: Andromeda - where element zero meets trisomy 21

"Oh i'm so offended i'm about to shake off my hipster hat!" I wouldn't buy bioware games because they are fucking trash not because someone said something on social media. While that pathetic sjw crap is part of why their games are unbearable garbage, if that curry asshole somehow made a...
  11. Mass Effect the way you see it

Easy: Spider ships instead of squid ships. Aken Bosch instead of too Illusive for you Man. Proper Freespace game instead of popamole shooter.
  12. No Man's Sky

13. Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

I'm down with what feels like the bubonic plague and played this to dull the suffering. Maybe the game has some sort of retard detection routine running in the background and dicided i've got down's syndrome and adjusted the Ai accordingly. Food for thought!
  14. Civilization VI - Now available, so you can sink all your free time into it

Holy shit the AI is so bad it's downright comical. So i started out as Germany on king difficulty. When my capital was at size 3, i had only a slinger defending it and i got visited by a bunch of barbarians. They parked a horseman and a slinger right next to my city and one more slinger and a...
  15. No Man's Sky

They could've significantly improved that "ending" by taking a video in Space Engine and presenting that to the player.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom