Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Vrab

1. Vrab

Underrail: Infusion pre-release megathread

Having high expectations feels weird... Underrail was a masterpiece. The pole is set very very high.
  2. Vrab

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

Will this go anywhere? I'm still waiting for new YT vids!
  3. Vrab

KickStarter Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness - Tales of the Moon Cult expansion on the way

GreenMagicSpell, you should know better than think you won't attract hostility around here for that kind of stance. You're literally pushing every button in the book to get hostile reactions on the internet, at least the part that's still not moderated and safespaced into irrelevance. After a...
  4. Vrab

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

Without codex outbursts of authoritativeness and resulting arguments, it's all for nothing.
  5. Vrab

Vapourware Zodiac Legion - X-COM and dungeons

That is reasonable. What is the logic behind grouping points into fives? That it is easier to count the fives than individual points in one long string? What are the high end hitpoint counts going to be like, multiple dozens? Don't get me wrong, this is mostly insignificant and I'm not trying...
  6. Vrab

Beats me. Maybe it's one of those basic things you do without thinking when designing game basics, then forget about it? But it definitely reminds me of 2012 Xcom, especially the division into fives.
  7. Vrab

I believe they are trying to go for the nuXcom method of representing hit and other points, at least from what I remember (only played the 2012 one, and that was a few years ago). Don't like that very much though. How about, apart what Darth Canoli suggested about color-coding, you also make...
  8. Vrab

This looks very attractive, please deliver!
  9. Vrab

I see what you mean, but I'd say it's debatable. And noone said eccentrics necessarily make for pleasant company. But to see these threads, even when it's narcissistic obsessing over google search results, is very amusing. As long as I'm free to read it at my leisure and don't have to literally...
  10. Vrab

While I never felt the need to read her blog, I find the absence of this kind of people diminishing. Eccentrics are vital for keeping things fun. Society without eccentrics in which everyone is correct and proper doesn't deserve to exist. Luckily there's still Cleve. Lilura, you should...
  11. Vrab

Incline ATOM RPG: Trudograd - standalone expansion sequel to ATOM RPG

I'm sorry to say that this is far beneath the original. Character progression I'd consider improved. Power armor is nice and feels well done, from visuals to mechanics. And there's that brutal aloofness in the general style and atmosphere that I liked in the original. However, the rest of the...
  12. Vrab

Game News ATOM RPG: Trudograd Released

Oh, nice! One of those purchases for which even a Slav doesn't wait for a discount.
  13. Vrab

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

So is Trudograd going to be an ATOM 2? I'm looking forward to see what you guys can do with the experience of the first game under your belts.
  14. Vrab

Which RPG is better: Underrail or Age of Decadence?

My one complete playthrough hasn't produced enough enthusiasm about the game for me to finish it a second time, in contrast to a number of other similar games, for reasons I named. I did a couple more partial runs which revealed some of the choice and consequence complexity, but hasn't done...
  15. Vrab

Which RPG is better: Underrail or Age of Decadence?

Well it's literally clarified in the same sentence and the following one. I get you can disagree with it, it could even be a matter of taste which is hard to argue about, but it's not like what I said requires some massive intellect to grasp.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom