Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Walden

1. Vapourware - Help a guy find out new old games (uncompleted)

Folks, can you all autistic fellows help a fool to write down and play a list of the best games of the 85-90 era? I've got all the GOG entries untill the 2000s, so feel free to share games (possibly with manual) not on the radar :happytrollboy:
  2. Emulation central - recommendations in 1st post

Ghost Trick, Flower Sun Rain and Hash, Final Fantasy Adventure, GTA Chinatown, DQ V, Oishimbo, The Dark Spire, Ankoku Shinwa, Dark Half, Sweet Home.
  3. Total conversion mods advice

Recently played Archolos, Fallout 1.5 also on my radar, are there any good/decent total conversion mods?
  4. Incline GRIMOIRE 50% SALE NOW ON AT STEAM

"dipshit u owned me this time, but ur sister is such a wh*re, challenge me again with Man City ur just so bad ahahaha".
  5. Incline GRIMOIRE 50% SALE NOW ON AT STEAM

I recently bought Stephen's Sausage Roll and Knight of the Chalice on the dev's page, and I prefer purchasing on GOG rather than Steam. A dev should be happy that his game has being loaded on torrent sites, it's the only and most definitive way to preserve its works. Due to the impossibility to...
  6. Incline GRIMOIRE 50% SALE NOW ON AT STEAM

I can just download it from gdrive, but jesus, no.
  7. Incline GRIMOIRE 50% SALE NOW ON AT STEAM

Game's so good no one even seeds.
  8. Decline Will 2020 be the worst year ever for video games?

I think that more than design choices, in 2013-2014 thank god the indipendent scene got a new financial system, and that allowed a more heterogeneus and profound scenery and global offer. The years between 2005 and 2013 are one of the most repugnant deeds humankind achieved. I really don't give...
  9. Decline Will 2020 be the worst year ever for video games?

2017 and 2019 were great years. 2021 will likely be great too, a lot of delays and good games on the radar. The only let-downs are the retarded console stuff, but at least we won't see a new medium defining game from ND. Hopefully.
  10. What game are you wasting time on?

I find the engine to be ugly as shit, but the level of detail and cohesiveness allowed by the budget and the design of the game for me is great. It gives you some very low technically detailed structure, but the lack of.. almost everything, visually speaking, is well balanced by the texts, the...
  11. Screenshot thread

HansDampf try this: https://store.steampowered.com/app/353540/Stephens_Sausage_Roll/ One of the best, if not the best, games in its genre.
  12. What game are you wasting time on?

Stephen's Sausage Roll. One of the best games I've ever played for sure. Not a game for everyone, the game itself doesn't want to be accessible, and makes this clear right about the end of the first stage, in the Great Tower level. Such a clever design and amazingly mechanics are rare to be...
  13. The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Am I on ResetEra? You dirty newfags.
  14. Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Is there any Requiem-like mod to make it less.. uh.. is there any Requiem-like mod? Also something to improve the survival side, like Frostfall and shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom