Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Wassersäufer

1. Wassersäufer

Nicest Serb on the dex.

Nicest Serb on the dex.
  2. Wassersäufer

10/10 Game Reviews: The Truth Revealed

She sucked her way into in the Industry, got wrung out like an old lemon and is now complaining about the grift she used herself. Touching.
  3. Wassersäufer

Commandos-Like Mimimi Games shutting down

You dont need to use the disposable characters at all (apart from the first Nottingham Mission, where you are forced to use them). One word of warning, Legends of Sherwood is definitely a commandos-lite. Still enjoyed it immensely and the at the end of the game are a nice change of pace in my...
  4. Wassersäufer

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

An Ulrican LL has been overdue since Warhammer 1.
  5. Wassersäufer

Butbutbut you get two made up legendary lords nobody cares for! And a chaos lord nobody wanted! This is some hot shit!
  6. Wassersäufer

4X ZEPHON - post-apocalyptic 4X by Warhammer 40K: Gladius developer

They did reuse assets from Gladius a little bit. You need to pay attention though, its subtle and you might not notice it at first.
  7. Wassersäufer

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Did HBS actually develop anything of note that was turn-based and rather small scaled? Seems like a weird choice to hire for one the bigger Games Paradox ever tried their hands on.
  8. Wassersäufer

Black vs. Storyfag - who's the Sandro of RPG Codex

DU will change the Avatar of everyone voting to Sandro, calling it now.
  9. Wassersäufer

A la votre!

A la votre!
  10. Wassersäufer

G

G
  11. Wassersäufer

I dont care about their mechanics, I just hope CA bases them on their 4th edition appearance. Mesopotamian-Tower of Babel-hats were unique, newer Chaos Dwarfs look like vertically challenged Warriors of Chaos.
  12. Wassersäufer

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Arent all turks contractually obligated to love this game? I thought thats what taleworlds spend most of the budget on.
  13. Wassersäufer

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Perhaps im infected with the CK-mindvirus but I thought the Rival Claimant Idea they had in WFAS was a nice touch. In general, I would like to see some actual intrigue and competition between the clans, perhaps different AI personalities (Schemer, Loyalist, Opportunist etc...) and so on. My...
  14. Wassersäufer

Best Warhammer 40k strategy game

Ground Control and World in Conflict come to my mind when it comes to RTS without base-building that have none of the Issues DoW 2 has. CoH 2 has limited basebuilding depending on the faction and has some of the same issues, but not nearly as bad. Horus Heresy Legions is actually decent...
  15. Wassersäufer

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts

Given that UA:D has ships originating in 1860+ (CSS Virginia:salute:) already, it should not be hard to implement. Ramming damage is already coded (if very wonky at the moment). I just saw that they hotfixed (hopefully) two of the issues I mentioned earlier, very low early gun Accuracy and turn...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom