Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

whydoibother's Recent Activity

1. whydoibother replied to the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Are you still pretending to argue? I'm only asking because this is the most textbook definition argumentum ad hominem I've seen today.

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:47 PM
  2. whydoibother replied to the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Thinking your posts ITT are bad doesn't mean I think Blizzard are good. It is very easy to separate the two. I wish you'd separate them...

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:30 PM
  3. whydoibother rated Wilian's post Agree in the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

It's genuinely amusing how perfectly Lyric Suite mirrors the outrage culture and SJWs while hiding it behind attempts at...

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  4. whydoibother replied to the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Contrarian arms race going out of control.

Nov 13, 2019 at 3:50 PM
  5. whydoibother rated Lyric Suite's post Disagree in the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

That's not a valid criticism. Warcraft 2 already had cartoony graphics, so Warcraft 3 didn't do anything it's predecessors wasn't...

Nov 13, 2019 at 3:49 PM
  6. whydoibother rated Storyfag's post Agree in the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Lyric Suite calm down. Listen to some Beethoven or Mozart. Take the fucking pills. At the moment you are coming off as a colossal...

Nov 13, 2019 at 2:45 PM
  7. whydoibother replied to the thread Losing Soldiers.

I've done 2 playthroughs of Darkest Dungeon: One I was the caring commander, raising an elite army of super-soldiers, taking care of...

Nov 13, 2019 at 2:32 PM
  8. whydoibother rated Lyric Suite's post Disagree in the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Yeah. I mean we are talking about the same company that gave us Overwatch why would anybody assume they are doing this for wokeness...

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:38 PM
  9. whydoibother rated Citizen's post Agree in the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

How in the hell is a woman version of a hero unit is 'wokeness'? It's even a bodalicious goth chick, not a short haired fat dyke I know...

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:38 PM
  10. whydoibother replied to the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

They aren't gender swapping anything. There's no swapping, there is adding. Nothing is replaced. You are trying very hard to make this...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:59 AM
  11. whydoibother replied to the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Are you allergic to admitting you were wrong? How would a Priestess of the Moon be male anyways? They aren't making a female Keeper of...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:54 AM
  12. whydoibother replied to the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

The custom games revival bit? Its iffy, all the yesteryear's modders are today's indie devs, what with free engines and Steam publishing...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:43 AM
  13. whydoibother rated Magnat's post Fabulously Optimistic in the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

Eh, I'm quite pessimistic when it comes to it gaining too much traction. That being said, I loved playing custom maps back in the day (I...

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:35 AM
  14. whydoibother replied to the thread Warcraft 3: Reforged.

You post fake news, and then when pointed out you defend yourself saying "well its fake, but it COULD be real!". This is just so low....

Nov 13, 2019 at 11:30 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)