Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Wolfe

1. Wolfe

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=295960/classic-phase-2-arrives-november-12th
  2. Wolfe

Blizzard announced "Classic" World of Warcraft

You jest but a huntard won the roll for a Manual Crowd Pummeler in Gnomeregan against me, a feral druid. Huntards can't even use two handed maces. FUCK THIS MEME.
  3. Wolfe

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game)

I found the final fight to be much easier than people have made it out to be in this thread, it only took me half an hour or so. Practice makes perfect, when I beat him I didn't take any any damage in the first two "lives"/HP bars. I have to say that the field where it takes place is a terrible...
  4. Wolfe

Owl was the worst boss so far, imo. Really drawn out fight, boring, repetitive. He's not even deadly but it takes ages to chip at his posture bar even with a perfect deflect game. Meh..
  5. Wolfe

I said HP bloat and that was misleading, I was referring to both HP and posture. Some fights feel like attrition battles, even if you eventually learn the combos you have to play almost perfectly for 5 minutes as you slowly whittle down the boss, with even one mistake almost forcing you to start...
  6. Wolfe

I fucking hate the concept of Divine Confetti in this game. Spent way too much time on O'Rin because I refuse to farm consumables with a low drop rate, I don't understand who thought that's a good idea. She sometimes goes berserk and destroys your posture even if you deflect almost all of her...
  7. Wolfe

How is the soundtrack great..? For me it's the most unremarkable and unnoticeable music that From Software has put in their games. I cannot remember a single song. During boss fights it's like the music is muted, even though its volume is quite high. Nowhere near DS 3's soundtrack which lifted...
  8. Wolfe

Speaking of reviewers and decline: https://www.pcgamer.com/i-am-never-going-to-finish-sekiro-shadows-die-twice/ :argh::argh::argh:
  9. Wolfe

Fucking ToEE, how does it work

I actually might play this again at some point (most likely not straight away, got tons of other RPGs in the backlog). I think Fireball would've trivialised the place, without it tons of CC and careful positioning were needed and that made it quite fun. For the giant I managed to pull off two...
  10. Wolfe

I love everything about the combat and the engine in this game. They're so good that I can tolerate the mindnumbingly boring Hommlet, and I thought I was a storyfag. Tastes can change, I suppose. It took me ages to get to lvl 3 because I couldn't get past a couple of fights in the moathouse...
  11. Wolfe

Bollocks! A giant..
  12. Wolfe

The spell DC of my Wizard's Hideous Laughter is 14 for some reason, when by my calculation it ought to be 18. 10 (base) + 4 (18 INT) + 2 (spell level) + 2 (Enchantment spell focus + greater spell focus). Am I missing something here?
  13. Wolfe

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is a boss battler action-RPG. Face eight abhorrent bosses, the first seven each based on one of the deadly sins. Before each epic clash, you must sacrifice a stat and level down to enter combat. Each fight will be tougher than the last as you wage war against sin...
  14. Wolfe

I've just started playing this, is there anything like a combat log in-game? How can I see attack rolls or detailed information about the enemies?
  15. Wolfe

Project Temple+ * RELEASED *

Hey, thanks for the mod, I'm just about to start my first playthrough of ToEE with CO8 and Temple+ installed. Is it possible to change the font size at all? My resolution is 2560x1440 and the font is so tiny I have to squint.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom