Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Yandros-Penetretator

1. Thief fan missions and campaigns

i using a hev suite troll..and dont going to read the ofrum :) bye asshole and read you're wasting your time BYE. delete even the account , you have the intelligenze ofa idiot. IM freeeeeeee
  2. Thief fan missions and campaigns

http://www.moddb.com/mods/thief-new-version-unreal-tech/videos/thief-3-in-thief-2-st-edgars-cathedral LOL BYreeeeeeeeeeeeeee yes i have trolles you a bit ....:) no time for the forum... fuck you all. and dont waste your time in writing something after this because i dont going to read this...
  3. Thief fan missions and campaigns

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/half-life/images/7/71/HEV_Suit_lab.jpg haluminiun you're idiot with no doubt. you always defend stupid things an asshole without any story. just this :) and thansk again :) dont worry http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1996937&postcount=9 Here on...
  4. Thief fan missions and campaigns

yandros you were always stupid and hostile... he is laying . we have not offende his child...abuslutely we love that child , so nothing depraved .. how yandors say ...he is lying. . you visited the page? nothing offensive ... the son says something "i wish a better father" :) nothing of...
  5. Thief fan missions and campaigns

you need to respect the others. if you thin that me of my team is upset ofr this shit , you're worng , you started talkign about squad and stupid immature things... fuck you off baby... and you who judge offend. I am calm. relaxed ... you do not know anything about me worried to know things...
  6. Thief fan missions and campaigns

so you think to make defamation , and this is ok ? are you sane ? Reputation is fundametally... he is very sensible about my critic..looks like..i just sayd that " My nickname was " yandors penetrator . right ? nothing aginst your forum..but a freidn of mine sayd " hey iraon looks that your...
  7. Thief fan missions and campaigns

nothing against you beatiful forums. people .. is ome diot dont understaood this 8 strange) yandros has problem with me , he put shit on my nickname i put shit on him ,someone can put peace on this ? i dont know your stupid language...someoine can help on this ? we are trolls ? ok let see who...
  8. Thief fan missions and campaigns

you think to make me piss off ? you just are proof tha Darwin was right about he monkeys...LOL just wait some day... fuck off.
  9. Thief fan missions and campaigns

hoyu think ot hurts me ? FUCKING ADMIN REMOVE thOSE FUCKING POSTS... im smiling.. we have moved a lwyer for this... dont worry...
  10. Thief fan missions and campaigns

cmon someone else ?
  11. Thief fan missions and campaigns

and youyre a fuckig nbastard asshole and son of bitch..
  12. Thief fan missions and campaigns

Architecture art...you know something of this ?c 'mon.. i sayd good things about your kid ,...i sayd bad things about you yandros..we go in tribunal dont worry :) finally you learn this fucking lesson of life.
  13. Thief fan missions and campaigns

no , you should know when i sayd "remove the posts 2 you touched my integfrity..you touched my life...i touch yours. this is the rule that's northing i have intenction to go fuirther . to take a place and ask him why he is breaking my balls...he is a sort of maniac....joine here after 3 years...
  14. Thief fan missions and campaigns

the patience is finished yandros you are not free to put shit on me...im putting shit on you and whenter try to break my balls.. Whysky you looks like wise here...this guy is brewaking my balls joining in forum and say to the people im a mosnter.. what the fuck you want yandros ? i m sorry for...
  15. Thief fan missions and campaigns

random taffer you a very stupid person you know ? i saw your photo , just an idiot i player all your misisons, your freind ? skaky your an idiot you know this ah ? i have alys ignored you , as french ,, as person...in anyway im an artist...you're cube maker... even if the people play your shit...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom