Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
YLD
Reactions
21 74 2 1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I enjoyed your review in the screenshot thread. HOWEVER, you should replace the first image with a poster of the gnome. Personally, I prefer to poast embedded youtube videos - a track for people to listen to as they peruse my thoughts, or a trailer for the game that shows what's about if it's a bit obscure. Both of these annoy people browing the thread on laptops with too many firefox tabs open.
    Huh - what was wrong with your YldriE account?
    YLD
    YLD
    Nothing was wrong, I just took the habit of routinely making new accounts to prevent myself from getting attached and sperging my life away on online boards. Sorry if that's a cause of concern.
    Bigg Boss
    Bigg Boss
    You can also try taking extended breaks from posting when you feel you are wasting too much time. Set a small goal for yourself like a month or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom