Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Yosharian

1. Yosharian

Fallout Fallout 3 isn’t as bad as you think...

Am I the only one who finds most if not all of these Bethesda quests to be utterly retarded? I can't stand these goofy ass quests/encounters
  2. Yosharian

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

You NEED to play modded, it is ass without it. I recommend Wasteland Reborn, it makes FO4 feel more like FNV.
  3. Yosharian

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

I take it back guys. Preston can be fixed. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/59019
  4. Yosharian

Dying Light 2 Stay Human - zombie survival with choice & consequence

Yeah the writing in this was barely an improvement on the first game, very disappointing
  5. Yosharian

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

It's fine just wait a few years for modders to fix it
  6. Yosharian

Fallout Project Nevada fucking sucks

Tbh as much as I love Stewie Tweaks, it is a bit ridiculous how many of them there are
  7. Yosharian

The Sands is the best FNV modlist on Wabbajack at the moment, it hasn't been updated in a while though Blue Moon is Qolore's newer modlist but it's manual only for the moment
  8. Yosharian

So now he has to have made some mods in order to be respected? Look if you don't want to use Wabbajack that's fine
  9. Yosharian

Autistic genius modder who has created tons of highly successful, fun to play and 100% bug-free & crash-free modlists while asking for nothing in return > average gamer throwing together a mod list :deathclaw:
  10. Yosharian

Treat yourself, but it's a broken mod and let's not pretend it's hard to enjoy heavily-modded New Vegas, it's literally press a few buttons in Wabbajack, or there are detailed manual guides to follow
  11. Yosharian

Outdated? Buggy? Systems don't work/mesh well together? Superceded by better mods? Here's what VNV says about PN: "Outdated, inefficient, bloated, and broken. Most features have modern alternatives (see the list below). Has almost 20 scripts that run every single frame, causes save bloat due...
  12. Yosharian

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

It's not about the ability to 'scale up', it's about talent. Time and time again small, talented indie devs prove that with hard work and skill, you can create incredible games that are very complex, 2D or 3D. What Obsidian are lacking is talent. Because it left.
  13. Yosharian

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Alright next game I run I am going to have the PCs go on a side quest to track down the Whisk of Selune

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom