Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by you know what time it is

1. you know what time it is

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Bugs and performance aside, 12 hours in, game's good so far.
  2. you know what time it is

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

First impressions a couple of hours in: - Combat is alright - Writing is very Bethesdian. Quite bland, yet still trying really hard to be "zany" or whatever. - Visually, it's arguably even worse than WL2. At least the second installment looked like a bad PC game, this one looks like a mediocre...
  3. you know what time it is

Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian

Honestly, I thought it would bomb horrendously. Back when it was first teased it looked like shit + the genre fatigue. But I suppose the uniqueness of the setting and being playable out of the box made quite a bit of difference, esp considering how dogshit most of the survival games really are...
  4. you know what time it is

Game News Mechajammer Kickstarter Update #27: New Title, Beta Updated

It's like Scam Citizen on a very small scale. "Oh, that'd be cool...": The Game Playing with ideas and learning by doing is the best way to go about it, as long as you don't rope other folks' finances into it.
  5. you know what time it is

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

League mechanic is hilariously unfun, unless you fancy SSF, then it's useful at least. Beyond that there are plenty of neat changes, new build opportunities and the like. So it's a bit of a mixed bag really, but could be worse I guess
  6. you know what time it is

Valorant Thread

I was hoping it would dethrone cs, but alas it's mediocre on all counts. - Spraying is dogshit - Abilities are whack (wall, heals, aoe slow and resurrection all in one character in a fucking cs-clone lul). If there were no ults I could sorta-maybe get over the regular skills, since they fit...
  7. you know what time it is

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I don't get them presentations as of late. Why would you sit developers in front of a camera and give them 90% of the air time? It could work if they would actually go in-depth on their process or mechanics, but instead, it's just a bunch of buzzwords and people being overly-excited about stuff...
  8. you know what time it is

Preview Baldur's Gate 3 Gameplay at D&D Live 2020

Mechanically it seems to be pretty sweet, but visually - yikes. D:OS2 wasn't pretty to begin with, but this kinda looks even worse somehow.
  9. you know what time it is

Games with great Art Design? (with screenshots)

I thought GRIS was very easy on the eyes.
  10. you know what time it is

Vapourware The game that had bees in it

Thanks everyone, turns out it had to be wasps. :majordecline: But twitcher was useful as a visual reference for swarm attacks and such.
  11. you know what time it is

Oh shit, it was Witcher 3 after all, thanks a bunch. I was so sure it was an isometric RPG, lul.
  12. you know what time it is

Help me to recall which one of the relatively recent topdown RPGs had bees in it. I vaguely remember the hives being quite small and attached to the trees, but you could interact with them (and some sort of a hand sign appeared next or above them iirc). Thought it was pillars at first, but...
  13. you know what time it is

Valve Leak 2020

According to multiple sources over the last decade - it's quite a shitshow, pays well though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom