Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Your Kindness

1. Your Kindness

People News ObsidiLeaks: The Chris Avellone May of Rage Archive

That's just a relaxed mode of posting, it seems. We have yet to see MCA's final form.
  2. Your Kindness

Game News Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Released

Soo, the first impression: it seems to be better than the first part, at the very least.
  3. Your Kindness

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

Management is often full of jerkdom. So what? Game ratings is serious stuff, you can't just fool around with them!
  4. Your Kindness

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

Even if each and every person in Obsidian were a jerk, the game itself has nothing to do with it. Fortunately, the jerks are minority.
  5. Your Kindness

Chris Avellone, what books in your opinion have the best villain characters? Asking for a friend.
  6. Your Kindness

But there is no good moment for that kind of stuff. There always will be some game on the stocks. It returns us back to Communism vs. Capitalism discussion. Should we just sit there in fear of changes?
  7. Your Kindness

You can't just say "I'm a den of stinking evil" during the interview, y'know, you have to come up with something.
  8. Your Kindness

This thread does certainly look incomplete without my comment. I'm reading it for two days in a row and it's one of the best things happened to internets. I'm happy to be a part of such an awesome place, yaay!
  9. Your Kindness

Game News inXile admit that Torment stretch goal content has been cut, including companions

"You mean, those Kickstarter stretch goals? But that was a long time ago!"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom