Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zayne

1. Zayne

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

So, RPGCodex GOTY 2024?
  2. Zayne

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Finally finished this game. Strangely, no horrible bugs/crashes, just mismatched dialogue here and there. So, I guess, it's playable Best part: Grimdark atmosphere. They've nailed it, seriously. Also, the minigame is quite good. Worst part: combat without any challenge after Act 1. I've tried...
  3. Zayne

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Got stuck on Janus in fight with During the fight game crashes 100%. If I save and load, game crashes when I load that save. If I try to go back to my voidship to change party, game also crashes. (Also, Argenta tried to preach to Idira after she put a bolt in her head few hours earlier, but...
  4. Zayne

I've started as Voidborn Psyker(the Emperor Buffs variant) Officer, with Willpower/Intelligence focus to be ultimate support/skillmonkey character. The first problem arised when I realised that "Be smart" talent won't give me Int bonuses so persuasion/trading. But it should work for Officer's...
  5. Zayne

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Bastilla starts as level 5 or 6, and she's still Padawan. Carth starts as level 3, which is higher than MC at that moment
  6. Zayne

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

They can introduce player to mechanics while introducing character to concepts
  7. Zayne

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Your kingdom doesn't go to shit, if you don't go into the final act. Played the game twice and never saw incentive to antagonize the Lantern King over Nyrissa. You're a king, your duty is to your subjects first and foremost. Endangering them because you feel sorry for fey girl with puppy eyes...
  8. Zayne

Show your BG3 character

(ignore the blood, it's not mine)
  9. Zayne

And I thought if I'm quick enough and kill her before she escapes, she wouldn't get payment to Zhentarim and they wouldn't attack Thieves. Well, C&C doesn't always work as you expect
  10. Zayne

Mephistopheles crown heist? That actually sounded like an awesome adventure in villain diaries.
  11. Zayne

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ye, I was hoping for gay sex with furry spacemarine to relive those sweet BG3 memories.
  12. Zayne

You should've hit her with abortion potion first
  13. Zayne

What I really don't get is why on earth after 6 years of development and 3 years of early access Larian decided to cut all unfinished(but cool and important) stuff and release the game with buggy ending a month early? Okay, if you're scared of Starfield - just postpone to december, you're...
  14. Zayne

Not that I know of, but since it's act I with lots of reactivity for "creative" scenarios, maybe you can cheese/teleport yourself into the poison room and kill Nere without triggering his cutscene.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom