Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ZeniBot

1. RIP Zenimax CEO Robert Altman

Damn interesting to see how embedded they were with the DNC though had my suspicions.
  2. RIP Zenimax CEO Robert Altman

His wife's acting in the new Wonder Woman movie. Ay ooo! Do we know if he had made any donations to the Democrats recently? He may have done a Clinton back flip.
  3. RIP Zenimax CEO Robert Altman

So how long do we think it'll take for Linda to remarry
  4. Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

Watch them totally and utterly butcher the first game. Don't fix what ain't broke.
  5. 4X Old World - historical 4X strategy by Civ 4 designer (formerly 10 Crowns)

Right I read the text. New Kingdom dresses looked nothing like that. Its not even remotely accurate to the style.
  6. 4X Old World - historical 4X strategy by Civ 4 designer (formerly 10 Crowns)

UI looks bad enough to turn me off >Epic Store Exclusive Oh good I wasn't going to buy it anyway Oh hey look its completely historically inaccurate Cleopatra. God I fucking hate developers doing this shit. GREEK DAMN IT GREEK. She's Ptolemaic dumbshits. She wouldn't be dressed like that...
  7. Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

WABBABABABABA SHIEET WABABABABABABAABABAA SHIEEET
  8. FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

Tactics and Sacrifice were like the last two games I got from them. I also got EWJ included with my DVD drive for some reason lol. Oh I also remember getting Descent 3 as well. *actually I lie Star Fleet Command 2 was the last game going by the dates. I thought it was earlier. They did but this...
  9. FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

1. I didn't buy Morrowind on Console because it didn't exist yet 2. When I did buy Morrowind I WAS A HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT and to be fair my friends pressured me into buying it even though at the time I was more interested in Deus Ex 3. My purchasing of Oblivion was the turning point as at that...
  10. FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

OK you don't seem to be getting that if it wasn't for Morrowind.. the game you hate. THERE WOULD BE NO BETHESDA. Morrowind almost bankrupted them. If it hadn't sold they wouldn't exist anymore. They would be exactly like Origin. Realise too that at the time we didn't know that Todd would turn...
  11. FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD Look I'm not allowed to use full terminology here. I have to use the terminology this site will allow. Last time my posts got banished to the black hole. This is me self censoring. But I would go full power if I could.
  12. FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

I think I broke him everyone. He's now entirely supporting my argument. What the fuck just happened. Like no I agree, Morrowind was a downgrade, it was decline, So is Fallout 3. You've completely rejected your original point which is that "Casualization is good because Muh Sales and Normies"...
  13. tifa was a beta orbiter

This pleases Sh-sh-shodan. Shodan confirmed best girl.
  14. FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

here's the thing I actually ain't. This account was setup purely to troll cucks like you (I set it up when Skyrim launched- if anyone remembers I was the person that suggested putting the pot on Todd's head). Its pretty obvious if you bothered to read my sig you stupid cuck. Glad to see its...
  15. FO3 is not nearly as bad as you hystronic nerds make it out to be

and here comes the departmentalisation bullshit again. BETHESDA ISN'T BETHESDA THEY ARE DIFFERENT ZENIMAX IS DIFFERENT THEY'RE ALL DIFFERENT EVEN IF THEY ALL SUCK ALTMANS DICK. Their entire publishing branch is just as bad. Look at how they dealt with Akella. Their handling of the Star Trek IP...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom