Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zhirzzh

1. Mannan in KotOR - The Lawyer's Planet

Well, the planet is neutral. Also, he was sticking his dick in her, which makes it a gray issue.
  2. Same-Sex Relationships in DA

Fox News aiming at leftists? The hell? The left is the pro-gay side. We generally don't give a shit about family values or religion. That's a conservative thing.
  3. Preview This News Post Will Not Give Its True Title To Infidels

Any bets on whether he tells you his "true" name in his sidequest?
  4. I want to play a RPG

Try Prelude to Darkness. The game is going to crash every 15 min, but it's free and a very good game. One of the most clever combat systems I've seen. Good C&C. Graphics aren't great, but if you liked Fallout, you'll probably be fine. There are several posts of VD advocating it in the ITS forums...
  5. Arcanum and Vista?

Res Patch is fine as well.
  6. PST question

You can convince the guard that you are already a sensate because you were one in a past life. That's the only way to avoid joining I can think of.
  7. Turn based Strategy vs TB CRPG markets large discrepancy

obediah, what about simultaneous turns like Laser Squad?
  8. Unofficial Arcanum Patch (Original Thread)

I always thought the lack of resolution that plot had was part of the joke.
  9. Canonical RPGs

Alright, still waiting for arguments about the inclusion of LoL. I haven't played Arkania or heard much about it in the forum. I'll get to work trying to rank the Ultima games.
  10. quick arcanum question.

The latter.
  11. Help me to play Arcanum

If you can't get through the game, just make a mage and spam Harm. Extremely easy. Worry about playing a tech character once you figure out what you're doing.
  12. Canonical RPGs

Oh crap, you're right. Should I add the pre-Oblivion Elder scrolls games?
  13. Canonical RPGs

I'd forgotten about Betrayal at Krondor. I added it. I haven't played Lands of Lore. I'll stick it in if someone who doesn't think that KotOR 1 is better than KotOR 2 speaks up for it. I'm avoiding the whole "not an RPG" thing. I may add Deus Ex and SS2 in later anyway, but probably not...
  14. Canonical RPGs

I'd guess, in rough order: PS:T Fallout 1 Arcanum Wizardry 8(7? 6?) Fallout 2 Betrayal At Krondor MotB More gold box stuff Whatever the Ultima 7 expansion thing is called Darklands Prelude to Darkness Bloodlines Anachronox Witcher (with some objections) Gothic 2 Gothic KotOR 2...
  15. Unofficial Arcanum Patch (Original Thread)

TH is the chance "To hit". So TH + 5 is +5 chance to hit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom