Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zoltec

1. Zoltec

Modding races

What I have observed below, race_human and race_deep_dwarf has the same value. But on TEMPLE_ENUMS.H, race_base_human is equals to 0, and race_base_dwarf is set to 1. Therefore in the CONSTANTS.PY, the entry for race_deep_dwarf should also be equals to 1, please enlighten me.
  2. Zoltec

Modding races

Sitra Achara Is there anyway for us to make direct edits to TEMPLE_ENUMS.H or create a file extender for this? What I want to achieve is to internally register a new race that an OBJ_T_NPC (protos record type) can recognize, when changing its race value. What is the difference between...
  3. Zoltec

Modding races

Here's the fix by chance, if you are still working on it. You really don't have to declare it as a race in the bugbear.tab, not unless you are going to change the race value of an NPC object
  4. Zoltec

Tenser transformation idea

So I was going to use Tenser's spell for my char, but what I was equipped was a Bastard sword, when I attack my opponent I hear a "Quarterstaff attack and see a Quarterstaff animation". To add a few things more, after the battle I was trying to talk to people / NPCs, but I was not able to as my...
  5. Zoltec

Invisibility sphere and Sleet storm looting problem (Issue)

Alright, to make it simple these spells when you cast on the battlefield and after you defeated your opponents, your dead opponents remained invisible after the combat ends. So you really have to recast the same spells on your opponents in order to make their bodies visible again and for you to...
  6. Zoltec

Rage spell stacks on a character 4 times

I know this is pretty minor, but I really don't know about this particular spell if it should stack on a character multiple times. But if this was intended then I found it really odd, anyways that is (Rage spell: Rage can be applied on a subject with max of 4 instances). I think it should be...
  7. Zoltec

Staggering strike on Spell hit and Regular attacks (Issue)

So I created a char that's melee with offensive spells, and has staggering strike as a feat. But when I activated the feat, and attack the opponent on regular melee, the feat text actually shows up 'Staggering Strike' which supposed not to as this applies with melee sneak attacks only. I will...
  8. Zoltec

File extender method addmesh.mes (Issue)

Hello I was the one who requested for this method back then, so that I don't have to edit the actual addmeshes.mes file in co8 mod but instead just create an override file. But initially when this was implemented, I am having problems with showing the extra mesh that is supposed to appear...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom