Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Zumbabul

1. Zumbabul

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Top RPGs: * Wizardry 8 * Arcanum * Age of Decadence * Morrowind * Baldur's Gate 2 * Vampires the Masquerade: Bloodlines * Fallout 2 * Dark Soul * Pathfinder: Kingmaker * Titan Quest Hidden gems: * South Park: Stick of Truth * Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children
  2. Zumbabul

XCOM: Chimera Squad - humans and aliens team up

There was a mod that disable all dialogues in the game. With that mod, the game is much better.
  3. Zumbabul

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Give him ice grenades and mastery 'absolute zero'. Your opinion will change to the opposite.
  4. Zumbabul

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Do I lose anything of value (exp, items, fun) if I skip tavern defense and attack Gray garrison?
  5. Zumbabul

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Well, my impressions after the chapter 1 were the following. Camellia was usually silent. So I guess she is probably indeed a decent human being. The black paladin lady was kind of too stupid. She was unattractively stupid. Lann behaved like an infantile retard. Daeran was too much of a faggot...
  6. Zumbabul

Once I reached the tavern, I googled how to edit the save file and gave myself enough money to hire the mercs.
  7. Zumbabul

Gentlemen, I tried this game on the release and was really annoyed by the companions. As a result, I dropped the game in chapter 1. I chilled for a bit, and started a game with a party of the mercenaries. The game has immediately improved. I had fun, but was burned out in the beginning of the...
  8. Zumbabul

I think they intend to release TS2 in the same way as TS1. With TS1, they released the first chapter in the early access, and then added new missions as they finished them. Their current pace is approximately 1 mission per month. They need 5 more missions, so they will finish the game in 5...
  9. Zumbabul

Start on hard with challenge mode on. Enable extra difficulty setting 'Limit to growth' (it will prevent outleveling the missions). In chapter 2, switch to cruel. In general, the game is not super hard, but is not super easy. So you should be fine. If the game is too hard, switch back to hard.
  10. Zumbabul

Alisa as a barbarian should be able to kill them all. If you are running a white knight, you may consider switching to a barbarian. Bianca as a black mage should be able to chain kill them very effectively. Use 1s1k + catharsis, magic stamp, giant hunter, and stack black mage masteries for...
  11. Zumbabul

The story in this game is very cryptic. In my opinion, you cannot totally understand it during one playthrough. It is told in random order. Some bits of the story are hidden in thoughts bubbles or in the item description. The story is kind of an ester egg.
  12. Zumbabul

Yes and no. You can live without beast. However, even non-legendary beasts are as powerful as human characters. So, you can benefit from some taming. I would advise you to tame a glacier tima. It is powerful, simple to build, and can be used by a sniper.
  13. Zumbabul

Besides a feeling of a deep satisfaction, no. Although, killing all enemies is the most reliable strategy to finish this mission.
  14. Zumbabul

You may try X-com Chimera Squad. In my opinion, this is a half-assed troubleshooter clone. Although, after playing troublshouter, you will most-likely puke.
  15. Zumbabul

The main problem with Ray is that when she joins you, she has a shit weapon. Nobody drops spray, and I think you cannot buy them. The only option is craft. So, to make Ray great, craft her a good weapon. A similar problem is with Hexing, Giselle, and Alisa. But, at least their starting weapon...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom